Should Boli be binned?

On a wider note,the sfa/spfl havent put protocals in place for dealing with these type of issues,they also havent addressed what happens if the season cant be finished,i dont think anyone wants to go through the drama that happened at the end of last season.For me theres a real possibility that we could struggle to fit all the games in,between covid outbreaks in teams,the good old scottish winter and the fact the season wont be extended this year as the euros are getting played next summer.Probs too much to ask that they put something in place now so that we all know where we stand.
The SFA/SPFL have been a shambles as per usual in trying to deal with this. Wtf goes on at these places ? You have apparently the best people in place I.e club chairpersons or soon to be Peter lawell will be joining one of these boards. Are these just figurehead appointments? If they aren't youd expect a pretty well experienced team well suited to the job at hand but it's never or rarely proactively productive and often lack of common sense prevails.

The SFA/SPFL have been a shambles as per usual in trying to deal with this. Wtf goes on at these places ? You have apparently the best people in place I.e club chairpersons or soon to be Peter lawell will be joining one of these boards. Are these just figurehead appointments? If they aren't youd expect a pretty well experienced team well suited to the job at hand but it's never or rarely proactively productive and often lack of common sense prevails.
Aaahh,the SFA/SPFL,clusterphuq does'nt even begin to cover it,the SFA we know, is a corrupt shambles a collection of good ol' boys, with the right handshakes and 'right' connections,that will never change, whilst the 5 way agreement and resolution 12 are hidden from sight.
As for the SPL and it's bastard offspring, the SPFL,they are the very definition,of fubar,snafu and clusterphuq!as you say Winter, they're merely figureheads,they can propose, lobby but are powerless to act,unless it is with the permission of 42 separate,self interested,squabbling business's, jesus, like trying to herd cats! the articles of association has them hamstrung,as we seen by the shambles of ending the season,
Basically nothing is going to change until Scottish football starts eating itself alive, and clubs start dying!
Anyway let's get 10 done and hopefully get the phuq out of Scottish football, forget England, maybe some sort of European league system, slainthe!

🍺 🥳

Last edited:
The SFA is an 'old boys club'
"Right we need some refs and officials to run the line, who do we have that's a Mason ?"
That daft cunt Boli McBombScare has stuck us right in it, with his selfishness and of all seasons to do it, it's the 10 in a row
FFS
It was hard enough given that they will do anything to stop it
Now, everyone has the knives out for us being sanctioned, because of one dumbfuck
He won't live this one down, wherever he goes
Absolute shitebag

Griff, bolingoli a lot of the aberdeen team , also down south theres been a few incidents of lockdown/social distancing protocols being broken by footballers. Youd think that they'd have the brains to adhere to them but footballers aren't particularly known for having good common sense , many people see the stereotypical' thick as a plank of wood ' that tarnishes the rest. Then give them upwards of 10k per week for their talents with a football and suddenly some believe themselves to be above the rest of the us mere mortals. In bolingoli's case I really have to wonder , did his agent know? It reeks of a stunt to get out of the club asap his reputation and standing has dropped drastically , when he signed he spoke of breaking into the Belgian national squad , before this escapade he was doing very well to break into the Celtic matchday squad. Probably overthinking it but it's quite surreal to think of someone with that much life experience at a young age being as totally thick as a plank of wid as that

He isn't just as thick as pig shit but he also falls into the category of sports prima donnas that think they are above the rules.

Not just sports stars but look at Dominic Cummings, Kath Calderwood and many others who somehow think they are entitled to do whatever the hell they like and fuck the plebs.

Boli was away to secretly meet with his agent to press for a move away.
Flash romanian hun i know said he jumped over to get his leg over.
Not sure if that's been mentioned. I just replied to the post on the post alert.
There are plenty of ways to sort out a move. If your making a move....might be helpful to be in the same room 🤫

I'll add the same source has plenty of links over that resort and lived there for years.

Back