Should Boli be binned?

So why not do it from home?
Agents prefer face to face on their terms, with no others gauranteed in the background listening to the terms been planned out, agents outbid other agents with better deals once they know interested parties. Could tell you of a deal been done just now with Motherwell and two agents are in in the deal, the meeting took place yesterday in a location in a remote area of Scotland populated with more sheep then people.

Aberdeen already in lockdown ,players went on a night out amongst a mass of people and had to self isolate ,are a ny of the six been diagnosed as infected ,?????
I can assure you that Aberdeen was definitely NOT in lockdown when these players went out. The fact that they went out at all is against the guidelines (so no need to exaggerate to the story) and to have gone to that particular over-crowded bar was madness, but it is where these players love to go to be seen.

True but you are not picking up the whole point of my statement , you are allowing boli to cloud the real issue here,the issue amongst many is the law states if you come from a place on the banned list ,or a place where no observing of the rules, then you to have to isolate, boli and Celtic are being picked on ,Killy were in contact also ,so by rights they have to isolate , what is this one rule for them ,one for us ,the snp have fucked this up !!!!!hh
I see what your saying ray,im guessing and its only a guess is that as he and everyone else have tested negative that to bin killies games would punish them too,as i understand it,theres a lower risk of transmission in the open air etc,but im no expert on the rules in place.

Sheridan says Celtic should sack Bolingoli – “No one is above the rules or the law. Even a Celtic star”...

Agree with Tommy get him out our club,should never have signed him in the first place .

Last edited by a moderator:
All am gonna say is will Lawwell Chuck £3.5 mill down the drain ?we can’t get them to spend money on replacement / improvement players
Looking at the 500k 18 months or so after we paid what? £2+million for bayo nothing would surprise me about lawell. Weekly wages v cost of releasing player from his contract, something I'm sure will be in the contract for the clubs protection is a release fee

The worse thing , after the contagious part (well ok theres so many worse things about this) but boli has set the whole club back. Government shouldn't be allowed to dictate any sport , but sturgeon due to bolis complete lack of respect for everyone at and connected to the club and in the 10 season , the most important of all we now have a harder task as they will be energised from this, chance to go 8pts clear so soon ? This is where sturgeon has no right to intervene in how its dealt with and if there is a right it must be applied equally and evenly across the board and its not. As it's not I feel Celtic have the right to appeal against the dictators judgement we can show discrepancies in application , Aberdeen for 1. After it all though it's the gift of getting 8 pts on the table before us, the fixture pile up it will cause. You couldn't make this story up but did anyone ever think Celtic would simply go win the title without some end of the world scenario being played out at our own behest? Weve basically nuked ourselves in the foot never mind shot. Bolingoli has to go and I'm sure there will be a 'actions harmful to the club ' type of clause in the contract , would be insane not to be so. I posed the question pre-epidemic is this Lawells watershed moment? It sure is now. He must stand up , earn some of that highest wage and fight for the club. Sturgeon is making an example of CELTIC not the player when the club never sanctioned nor even knew of these events. He must fight sturgeon at all costs. What bolingoli has done to the detriment of the club is a sackable offence no doubts, the 10 was never going to be won solely on the pitch and were seeing it now. Everyone especially peter lawell will have to fight for this title. Time for peter to show us all why hes paid so much this is his "because I'm worth it " moment.

The worse thing , after the contagious part (well ok theres so many worse things about this) but boli has set the whole club back. Government shouldn't be allowed to dictate any sport , but sturgeon due to bolis complete lack of respect for everyone at and connected to the club and in the 10 season , the most important of all we now have a harder task as they will be energised from this, chance to go 8pts clear so soon ? This is where sturgeon has no right to intervene in how its dealt with and if there is a right it must be applied equally and evenly across the board and its not. As it's not I feel Celtic have the right to appeal against the dictators judgement we can show discrepancies in application , Aberdeen for 1. After it all though it's the gift of getting 8 pts on the table before us, the fixture pile up it will cause. You couldn't make this story up but did anyone ever think Celtic would simply go win the title without some end of the world scenario being played out at our own behest? Weve basically nuked ourselves in the foot never mind shot. Bolingoli has to go and I'm sure there will be a 'actions harmful to the club ' type of clause in the contract , would be insane not to be so. I posed the question pre-epidemic is this Lawells watershed moment? It sure is now. He must stand up , earn some of that highest wage and fight for the club. Sturgeon is making an example of CELTIC not the player when the club never sanctioned nor even knew of these events. He must fight sturgeon at all costs. What bolingoli has done to the detriment of the club is a sackable offence no doubts, the 10 was never going to be won solely on the pitch and were seeing it now. Everyone especially peter lawell will have to fight for this title. Time for peter to show us all why hes paid so much this is his "because I'm worth it " moment.
Seriously, Winter? You are blaming Sturgeon for this complete and utter clusterfuck? Wise up!

Did Bolingoli break a law or a guideline? Guidelines can be broken laws can't. What airline issued a return ticket to Spain and did they point out there would be a period of isolation on return surely they have a duty of care? Did Bolingoli buy 2 one way tickets? if so he knew what he was doing and must accept any ill feeling towards him from the board, the training staff, the players and of course the supporters. I don't know what the panic is bhoys wee are still only 2 points behind regardless of Bolingoli's actions, ok our season will be even more congested fitting these 2 games in before season end but we'll manage, so don't panic.

Wasn't Sturgeons fault she put the problem back to the SFA and told them to get their house in order ,,,which they should have done before a ball had ever been kicked ,but the workshy bastards hadn't done a thing

They then put it to the SFA's joint response group iwho had ignored the previous fk ups by Sevco and aberdeen ,but as it was Celtic this time they decided that the next 2 match's were Postponed

Petrie and the sfa have done fk all regarding breaking of guidlines before but fkn moved quickly when it was us

Did Bolingoli break a law or a guideline? Guidelines can be broken laws can't. What airline issued a return ticket to Spain and did they point out there would be a period of isolation on return surely they have a duty of care? Did Bolingoli buy 2 one way tickets? if so he knew what he was doing and must accept any ill feeling towards him from the board, the training staff, the players and of course the supporters. I don't know what the panic is bhoys wee are still only 2 points behind regardless of Bolingoli's actions, ok our season will be even more congested fitting these 2 games in before season end but we'll manage, so don't panic.
It's not panic , from me at least , it's real disappointment. That one so privileged can be so selfish(sounds like real life to me)). We are all making sacrifices of some kind under lockdown. Some it appears think that doesnt apply to them boli, griff, Aberdeen players who are doing as they please . I would love to be able to attend or throw a house party or jet off to spain and back disguised as a wee auld ghuy. And I'd love to hook up with all the bhoys for a pint after the game (Aberdeen, mcinnes lost the dressing room?) But I cant , I cant even get in the shop without a face mask. It appears to show an arrogant and sense of privileged mindset whether it's intended or not
Footballers were role models not so long ago , now? Too much money, not enough brain cells , good at kicking a ba' though so let's give him something between £10-£40k a week. The rest of us can dream of being so lucky.

On a wider note,the sfa/spfl havent put protocals in place for dealing with these type of issues,they also havent addressed what happens if the season cant be finished,i dont think anyone wants to go through the drama that happened at the end of last season.For me theres a real possibility that we could struggle to fit all the games in,between covid outbreaks in teams,the good old scottish winter and the fact the season wont be extended this year as the euros are getting played next summer.Probs too much to ask that they put something in place now so that we all know where we stand.

Members online

Latest posts

Back