Should Netflix do a series on Sevco

Glasbhoy81

The Sunderland til I die series, especially season 1 , was some funny sh*t. Mostly because the club from top to bottom was batsh*t crazy.,
Do you think Netflix have missed a trick with not signing Sevco up. It would be comedy gold. We would even get to see the world class breakfast at the training ground (sorry, don't know what they are calling it now)

The Sunderland til I die series, especially season 1 , was some funny sh*t. Mostly because the club from top to bottom was batsh*t crazy.,
Do you think Netflix have missed a trick with not signing Sevco up. It would be comedy gold. We would even get to see the world class breakfast at the training ground (sorry, don't know what they are calling it now)
Mr Bean as "THE MANAGER"

No not for me , the SMSM give them enough air time , they are irrelevant , a joke club , the laughing stock of world football and Scotland’s shame , there sense of entitlement there hubris , there we are the peepul attitude make me sick , so no thanks would rather watch paint dry , fuck them , all day , every day

Agree to a point best ignored,on the other hand you would not be able to take it seriously.
It would provide more hilarity especially if it was a drama( pardon the pun).
Suggestions for who would play the main characters.?
They could also hire the bile bigoted support as extras to playthemselves.
I can see helium guy as a journalist..oh best leave that to Tom English,
might be looking for a job as any credibility has now gone.
Oh the fun, they would be demanding an investigation to establish
if Netfix was run by Peter Lawel and a sinister fenian board.

joe-exotic-husbands.jpg

Back