Should Shved be given a chance

Lenny said he was brilliant in training and looks a player ,so guessing he will be going out on loan along with the other great signings we keep making
It would have been difficult to drop Broony or McGregor when sevco were breathing down our necks. I think Sorro, Dembele, Oko-Flex, Bayo, Shved (?), etc would have got to play a fair bit after we'd secured the league this season. Sadly, it couldn't happen.

It would have been difficult to drop Broony or McGregor when sevco were breathing down our necks. I think Sorro, Dembele, Oko-Flex, Bayo, Shved (?), etc would have got to play a fair bit after we'd secured the league this season. Sadly, it couldn't happen.
Don't see anything to in Bayo that makes me think he will make it here even in bounce games young Demble and Oko-flex look good but need to be given a chance , holding them back until the leagues secured isn't progress it's wasting talent

Don't see anything to in Bayo that makes me think he will make it here even in bounce games young Demble and Oko-flex look good but need to be given a chance , holding them back until the leagues secured isn't progress it's wasting talent
I'm not convinced at Bayo either but if we have him then I'd give him a chance. Holding them back is probably the natural decision of a manager under pressure in every single match to secure the trophy. I'm not saying it's correct - or what I would do personally - but it is understandable.

Why not. He has not had a chance yet. Only played 2 games and scored 1 goal. This crap about his fitness not being the same level as everybody else and his English being poor is a smokescreen. Naka spoke no English, Edouard speaks very little English.... as for fitness, did not Scved have glowing reports in pre season last year and then not get a game? I wish the club would tell the truth about this bhoy. We spent good money on him and gave him NO CHANCE. I understand why the rat would not play him but under Lennon I find it a bit odd...??? We know he can play. Send him to Aberdeen, Motherwell, Killie or let him play as a sub at Celtic
It's simple, somebody bought him, somebody never asked somebody to buy him, so the somebody whom never requested somebody to make said purchase told the purchaser to go do one. Meanwhile somebody left and somebody else took over and the new body said I've everybody I need the previous somebody has provided enough for me. The moral of the story is simple, don't put sugar and milk in somebody's tea if they take neither, then expect them to drink it.

It's simple, somebody bought him, somebody never asked somebody to buy him, so the somebody whom never requested somebody to make said purchase told the purchaser to go do one. Meanwhile somebody left and somebody else took over and the new body said I've everybody I need the previous somebody has provided enough for me. The moral of the story is simple, don't put sugar and milk in somebody's tea if they take neither, then expect them to drink it.
Thank feck you were here to clear that up for us! 🤣

Wise words indeed Nick,very Zen! 🍺 🥳

don't think that's the complete story , am sure you'vemissed bits out reading between the lines

don't think that's the complete story , am sure you'vemissed bits out reading between the lines
When you start "reading between the lines" you start reading your own story, your own thoughts create a new narrative that changes the original. If you cover the words on a page you'll find that between the lines are space.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back