Should we boycott all away grounds until there is action taken against the blatant cheating?

James, I just copy pasted your article on the ´Scottish football’s corruption issues´ you wrote earlier today. I forwarded it here. info@scottishfa.co.uk I encourage all Hoops fans to do the same. See if their server can cope. Hail Hail

Boycott?

SFA Sponsors- Do you really want to support the people who sponsor the SFA?

SFA sponsors include:

– Vauxhall

– William Hill

– Specsavers

– McDonalds

– Tesco Bank

– Bank of Scotland

– G4S

– JD Sports

– Mars

– IMG

– Avia Signs

– Adidas

– Park’s Motor Group - and they also directly sponsor Sevco

– Sky Sports

– Irn Bru

– Betfred

– Sega

– EA Sports

– BT Sport

– Ladbrokes

– Impact Signs
Good leverage to pose a question to these partners ...' are you aware these guys (SFA) are less than straight/ ripping us off? So, I may not be inclined to purchase your product...'

Not sure if there would be enough weight/support to make any significant impact.

Worth a try though.?

I agree with Joe from the other page, the whole talk about boycotts sounds a bit too much like the other mob for me to get right behind it but I agree with Imatim's idea of shunning the corporate partners. Except Irn Bru, I'll not forgo Irn Bru for anything, I've got a ten litres a week habit!
I can quit any time I want though... ?

Good leverage to pose a question to these partners ...' are you aware these guys (SFA) are less than straight/ ripping us off? So, I may not be inclined to purchase your product...'

Not sure if there would be enough weight/support to make any significant impact.

Worth a try though.?
I don't think we should do anything that might to jeopardising 10 IAR

Any distraction from that would be a negative move

After 10IAR is achieved fill your boots but not before

HH?

How about during a home game which is televised there is a mass exodus from the north stand into the concourses for say 10 mins leaving behind massive banners across the empty seats

‘SFA supporting Sevco since 2012’
‘SFA corruption must end now’
‘SFA corrupt to the core’

Once the support returns it’s mass singing of anti SFA songs

Members online

Latest posts

Back