Show Sectarianism The Red Card

Greenghirl

Good to see the players all lined up today with their “ show racism the red card”.
All well and good and rightly so. I’ve yet to see any cards saying “ show sectarianism the red card” and that’s equally an issue in Scotland and yet it never gets highlighted.
Is that because the powers that be refuse to admit the problem exists.
Maybe I imagined being called a fking papist bitch.
HH

Great point Greenghirl, the token show racism the red card,is pure deflection, everybody knows, but does'nt admit it, it's sectarianism that's Scotlands problem,until that is adressed,we'll always be stuck in the17th century,not belittling racism here, all form's of discrimination,should be discriminated against,if that makes sense!

Great point Greenghirl, the token show racism the red card,is pure deflection, everybody knows, but does'nt admit it, it's sectarianism that's Scotlands problem,until that is adressed,we'll always be stuck in the17th century,not belittling racism here, all form's of discrimination,should be discriminated against,if that makes sense!
Ano a bag a shite let’s huv next match day show bigotry and sectarianism the red card 😂😂aye that’ll go doon a fuckin bomb wie aw the RIFC fans called Patrick fuckin joke makes me want tae vomit 2019 still talking about shite like this man me a blame it aw oan the cafflic skoolz 🙈🙈🙈 HH

Back