Shower a bastards

Microwave radiation is blasted into your head every time we use our mobile phones. Never keep it in your pocket next to your bawz. Use headphones or hands free. Seriously.
There are expensive exclusive schools in Silicon Valley where mobile phones and wi-fi are banned.
There's a bit of a difference richy. You have a choice of where you carry your mobile, what way you use or indeed if you have one at all.
We weren't given that choice.
For years south Armagh had the highest cancer rates in Europe. The people were told it was because of the high levels of radon gas in the area, yet other areas of Ireland had as much if not more radon.
These bastards have now admitted that they were ramming this shit down the people's throats. This is fuckin disgusting. Shower a fuckin tramps.

There's a bit of a difference richy. You have a choice of where you carry your mobile, what way you use or indeed if you have one at all.
For years south Armagh had the highest cancer rates in Europe. The people were told it was because of the high levels of radon gas in the area, yet other areas of Ireland had as much if not more radon.
These bastards have now admitted that they were ramming this shit down the people's throats. This is fuckin disgusting. Shower a fuckin tramps.
I always thought it was the Radon levels as they were high in the North west cancer seemed to affect nearly every family

Would put nothing past the brits

Very true man. I bet the equipment the Brits were using was way more powerful than a mobile too. Nothing is below these bastards.
The people of the six counties have been an experiment in electronic warfare. No thought given to the long term consequences for people's health.

Last edited:
Heres a higher quality version of the interview and more about it.

Its all a game to them, LK BBC on Cummings,

"One of the rules of political crisis management is that if a public figure gets rumbled, you need to get all the details, however gory, out from under wherever they had been hiding pronto, or else your opponents will just keep looking."

So basically it is not what is good for you or I it is what is good for the old boys network and getting Jobs and a slice of the public purse.

So if Cummins was not caught and the UK Gov of friends knew about it and the risk he was to innocent others obeying their rules it would not be dealt with.

I didn't realise the cancer rates in that part of the country were higher Deadner. We all have a lot to learn about just how far the establishment will go.

This is surely a crime against Humanity, sickened to know that they would sink so low, as the man said unbelievable.
You're 100% right tic. Surely there has to be more made of this. We were always led to believe growing up durin the troubles that the Brits were using some form of radiation on the Catholic/nationalist population. They used infra red lights on surveillance cameras. Infact it was always a telltale sign if there was a Brit checkpoint in certain areas or not. If the lights were on, the Brits were in the barracks. If they were off then the Brits were out on patrol. I'm fuckin fuming about this. I've lost loads of family and friends to cancer and most of them way before their time.

Members online

Back