Signings ???

The Maestro8

Should we be signing more midfielders? Or should we be signing defenders!!
For me I like the look of McKenna fae the sheep I think he’d do a job for us
Any suggestions???

Fernando Llorente is a free agent. at 34 wood run riot up here for few years. brill exp, big target man , a think we cood get him with champs leeg fitba , trophys , etc. Hail Hail !!

34??? Fuxake he’s an aul cnut.

Reactions: TET
Lenny said,

“It’s almost as if the previous four years has been erased from his football career. This is a guy who’s played Champions League against the likes of Barcelona and AC Milan. He’s won doubles, he’s won league championships, he’s won the Africa Cup of Nations. The list goes on. Yes, he’s had some mistakes but I played with players, Bobo Balde for example, who made a couple of high-profile errors as well. Sometimes there’s nothing you can do about that. They’re human beings at the end of the day. For me, he’s a very consistent player and I think we’ve done good business.”

If that doesn’t scare you then nothing will!

Our manager rates this guy and he always has.

mammy daddy:eek:!
(from Celtic blog)

Lenny said,

“It’s almost as if the previous four years has been erased from his football career. This is a guy who’s played Champions League against the likes of Barcelona and AC Milan. He’s won doubles, he’s won league championships, he’s won the Africa Cup of Nations. The list goes on. Yes, he’s had some mistakes but I played with players, Bobo Balde for example, who made a couple of high-profile errors as well. Sometimes there’s nothing you can do about that. They’re human beings at the end of the day. For me, he’s a very consistent player and I think we’ve done good business.”

If that doesn’t scare you then nothing will!

Our manager rates this guy and he always has.

mammy daddy:eek:!
(from Celtic blog)
Didnae realise you played to such a high level, but I thought you would be alongside Patsy Gallagher rather than big Bobo ???

Fernando Llorente is a free agent. at 34 wood run riot up here for few years. brill exp, big target man , a think we cood get him with champs leeg fitba , trophys , etc. Hail Hail !!
Good call. But. He won't have a resale value and therefore will not be sanctioned by PL.
Can we forget about profit for two years and buy the players needed to ensure nine and ten. No disrespect to the current squad, but a couple of slices of talent won't go amiss.

Members online

Back