Signings ???

The apparent leaked squad & transfer documents!

Celtic fans should laugh at them, dismiss them as obvious jokes!
For some - even as brief minutes of a meeting, no way, they just look too unprofessional for a giant club like Celtic.

Unfortunately, they have the typical look expected of a chancer, BS general points you would have expected to see from having read about Congerton history and specifically his stats emperors new clothes driven system.

I.T. data systems presented by people who don't actually know it all works themselves, presenting to people with even less idea or care (as they aren't making money out of it!) = repeated buzz words / jargon language down the line.

Even if the PLC come out with a statement in attempt to deflect, likely by saying things have moved on since April, new targets etc.., we the paying fans and shareholders should be concerned not only at the leak but at the second rate job.

Keep in mind this new hire and his data system was likely or should have been run by the media I.T experts at Celtic who should be in communication, the same who presumably thought it wise to chat about John McGinn with Broony on Celtic tv before we signed the player.

Some in life make 2 + 2 = 5, here the concern is not them but the type who just laugh and dismiss even the thought the possibility of other outcomes.

The sort who have a false set of teeth costing thousands in their mouth and despite them looking even more ridiculous than nature had provided or ever intended, look in the mirror chuffed to bits.

never rule anything out when it comes to a new trend, a new system! this is a world after all where some people now actually want to make their asses looked bigger, been sold and bought into the concept that it looks great.

The apparent leaked squad & transfer documents!

Celtic fans should laugh at them, dismiss them as obvious jokes!
For some - even as brief minutes of a meeting, no way, they just look too unprofessional for a giant club like Celtic.

Unfortunately, they have the typical look expected of a chancer, BS general points you would have expected to see from having read about Congerton history and specifically his stats emperors new clothes driven system.

I.T. data systems presented by people who don't actually know it all works themselves, presenting to people with even less idea or care (as they aren't making money out of it!) = repeated buzz words / jargon language down the line.

Even if the PLC come out with a statement in attempt to deflect, likely by saying things have moved on since April, new targets etc.., we the paying fans and shareholders should be concerned not only at the leak but at the second rate job.

Keep in mind this new hire and his data system was likely or should have been run by the media I.T experts at Celtic who should be in communication, the same who presumably thought it wise to chat about John McGinn with Broony on Celtic tv before we signed the player.

Some in life make 2 + 2 = 5, here the concern is not them but the type who just laugh and dismiss even the thought the possibility of other outcomes.

The sort who puts a false set of teeth in their mouth and despite them looking even more ridiculous than nature had provided, look in the mirror chuffed to bits.

never rule anything out when it comes to a new trend, a new system! this is a world after all where some people now actually want to make their asses looked bigger, been sold and bought into the concept that it looks great.

????

Couple of hours after

Our old captain Mr genuine nice guy, Tom Boyd, is asked the question by 'journalists' and ism most clear in his deflection dismissal to the very points above.

To be fair its common sense to do so as well as what a PLC would tell someone to do.

Not a mind reader, but have some experience with the presentation of expensive new 'data systems' and new ways of how to do things. Just second guessing how they'd fire-fight react when systems are exposed as not so great or even new or even originally designed for purpose!
When they can't blame an individual for a system failing, or as in this case far more likely don't even want to, as to do so makes so many others look like fools.
Congertons last set of clothes for Rodgers would be exposed as been agreed and paid for by PL and board or more factually by us the fans!
Capture.JPG

Because the docs do highlight poor quality work!
Would not be surprised to expect a further deflective dismissal of the documents after a few days of 'investigation' - just someone's personal notes taken and accidentally mislaid.
A rewrite of events!
but hoping for the more positive and real deflection of some quality signings.
As these documents if lessons learned are all but irrelevant now.
http://www.celticfc.net/news/16267

Celtic in for jagielka

Even though the huns have approached him last week and are certs to get him

watch out for the sevco swoop ace defender from under Celtics nose headline in your 18 page wank fest sun

just sayin like

Celtic just bid 3m for Sheffield Wednesday’s 27 year old defender George Baldock.

Views?

He did make 27 appearances, no idea for how long and they did get promoted.

I dont watch a lot of English footbal so would appreciate your views?

Is he any good?

Celtic just bid 3m for Sheffield Wednesday’s 27 year old defender George Baldock.

Views?

He did make 27 appearances, no idea for how long and they did get promoted.

I dont watch a lot of English footbal so would appreciate your views?

Is he any good?

He's a hard bastard, apparently. Really aggressive and passionate player. Not great final ball in terms of crossing I was reading from Sheff City fans. But his manager only has good things to say about him.

He's a hard bastard, apparently. Really aggressive and passionate player. Not great final ball in terms of crossing I was reading from Sheff City fans. But his manager only has good things to say about him.

Thats good.

Final ball? Many times we seen the ball played back against our own box?

If the style changes which i believe it will a hard bastard could be good.

Ryan Porteous ran riot against the hun and was 450k last valued in january.

Members online

Latest posts

Back