Silly season

patmeech

We are going to sign this one going to that one at the end of transfer window the one smiling will be PL HAVING SIGNED A R/BACK.WHO SEEMS INJURY PRONE,C/HALF WHO DOESN'T INSPIRE CONFIDENCE,L/BACK THAT'S ALL GOING TO SAY ABOUT HIM.IF AFTER THAT U R STILL CONFIDENT ABOUT GETTING RESULT ON SUNDAY GOOD LUCK AND THAT'S BEFORE MENTIONING MADDEN???

Still confident here.

We are still very capable of winning on Sunday.

They are more confident through positive spin.

I rate most of our new signings and other than Cluj at home I think Celtic still look like the best team in Scotland.

Mind games of MSM and unrealistic aspirations due to crazy wages of pedigree players means we need to strengthen in riskier markets.

Sevco might be more consistent in recent months but they are NOT a better team.

RB who is injury prone, my understanding he took a freak knock in training

CB looks better than Boyata to me. Haven't seen anything poor about him.

Bitton range of passes from defence adds a dimension that excites me. Beckenbauer passing range, no quite a CB but an interesting option none the less.

Mikey Johnston maverick flair and he looks physically stronger.

Bayo can score so thats good news

forrest is best player in scotland for me.

big eddy is lethal

Scot brown getting older still best midfielder with bite.

McGregor is brilliant as is christie

Rogic back

I think Julien is getting his feet and recently looking very decent signing

Bolingoli had a weak start but again he is new culturally and its clearly a different role to what he is used to but again has improved each match.

All in all I think we have every reason to be optimistic

We cant afford 50K plus wages and very few of the high grade players we all would like are very unlikely to come to Scotland without EPL market wage range.

te constraints we have are even worse at sevco

they are clearly running a dubious financial model which is also clandestine and unsustainable

Confidence

You bet I am

The psychological warfare that comes from MSM should be ignored

Lennon team shape v Cluj was far too gunging ho

Other than that I have been impressed with our firepower and I am confident we can go to a hostile crypt and win

Still confident here.

We are still very capable of winning on Sunday.

They are more confident through positive spin.

I rate most of our new signings and other than Cluj at home I think Celtic still look like the best team in Scotland.

Mind games of MSM and unrealistic aspirations due to crazy wages of pedigree players means we need to strengthen in riskier markets.

Sevco might be more consistent in recent months but they are NOT a better team.

RB who is injury prone, my understanding he took a freak knock in training

CB looks better than Boyata to me. Haven't seen anything poor about him.

Bitton range of passes from defence adds a dimension that excites me. Beckenbauer passing range, no quite a CB but an interesting option none the less.

Mikey Johnston maverick flair and he looks physically stronger.

Bayo can score so thats good news

forrest is best player in scotland for me.

big eddy is lethal

Scot brown getting older still best midfielder with bite.

McGregor is brilliant as is christie

Rogic back

I think Julien is getting his feet and recently looking very decent signing

Bolingoli had a weak start but again he is new culturally and its clearly a different role to what he is used to but again has improved each match.

All in all I think we have every reason to be optimistic

We cant afford 50K plus wages and very few of the high grade players we all would like are very unlikely to come to Scotland without EPL market wage range.

te constraints we have are even worse at sevco

they are clearly running a dubious financial model which is also clandestine and unsustainable

Confidence

You bet I am

The psychological warfare that comes from MSM should be ignored

Lennon team shape v Cluj was far too gunging ho

Other than that I have been impressed with our firepower and I am confident we can go to a hostile crypt and win
All of the above!
HH

IF AFTER THAT U R STILL CONFIDENT ABOUT GETTING RESULT ON SUNDAY GOOD LUCK AND THAT'S BEFORE MENTIONING MADDEN

Is your caps lock stuck?

We are looking fine for Sunday. Would be better if Ajer was playing, but nothing can be done about that. Injuries to key players is price you pay for wanting to excel in Europe AND win the Scottish Premiership at the same time. But even with the Big Viking, we should throttle Sevco.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back