Sinclair looking sharp

Theverdict, that's why rodgers was pissed off when we signed him. Knew the young guy was coming. And knew he wouldn't be working with him. HH

I was raging that Rogers took the huff and cost us him. He had fuck all to do with the signing. Which I’m glad of as he bought a whole load of shite which will cost us a fortune. Another reason I wasn’t giving a fuck when he left.

I moaned as much as anyone about Sincky in recent times but he has it in him to destroy every defence in our league without breaking a sweat.

He needs a manager to put an arm round him and give him simple instructions; that and a game plan that plays to his strengths: let him run on to the ball, roast any and all defenders, shoot and repeat. Do that often enough and he'll get goals, goals, goals!

I moaned as much as anyone about Sincky in recent times but he has it in him to destroy every defence in our league without breaking a sweat.

He needs a manager to put an arm round him and give him simple instructions; that and a game plan that plays to his strengths: let him run on to the ball, roast any and all defenders, shoot and repeat. Do that often enough and he'll get goals, goals, goals!

His confidence had gone and he began over thinking what he was trying to do, list that split second you have when you are in the groove and started playing safe.

He needs to believe in himself and if he does we have the return of a guy who can change a game. I hope Lenny can turn him around.

Annoys the life out me at times but his stats are quite impressive considerin hes been off the boil.

Back