Sky can shove their subscription up their @rse

Two games on tonight involving us and Sevco. I expected our game to be on Sky, our game being the away game. No such luck. Sky is showing the Huns home game. So I have cancelled my subscription.
Buy a subscription for an iptv on a fire stick, there’s quite a few of us on here have one that’s run for and by Celtic fans, we’ve got EVERY SINGLE GAME Celtic play, not the cheapest available at £100 per year but 100% reliable with a WhatsApp and discord group for any issues or requests…..every football game/sports game played anywhere in the world, ppv events new movies, auld moves, box sets, live tv, adult section, for pulling the heid aff it when the wife’s at the bingo, multi room, up to 2 devices, available as a download for your own fire stick, or an app for your tablet, or as a preloaded idiot proof stand alone tv box thing, anyone is interested PM me I’ll send you details how to join 👍 will be the best £100 you spend 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
My son has one and has been at me to get one. I worry if it’s legal.
Don’t worry, it’s illegal, sky will tell the polis, they will turn up at 6am with a big hammer and cave yir door in, seize yir fire stick and cart yi aff the the big hoose, where you be incarcerated for a year a fed bread and water……or you could just use a VPN and Naebody will know whit country your in 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

Buy a subscription for an iptv on a fire stick, there’s quite a few of us on here have one that’s run for and by Celtic fans, we’ve got EVERY SINGLE GAME Celtic play, not the cheapest available at £100 per year but 100% reliable with a WhatsApp and discord group for any issues or requests…..every football game/sports game played anywhere in the world, ppv events new movies, auld moves, box sets, live tv, adult section, for pulling the heid aff it when the wife’s at the bingo, multi room, up to 2 devices, available as a download for your own fire stick, or an app for your tablet, or as a preloaded idiot proof stand alone tv box thing, anyone is interested PM me I’ll send you details how to join 👍 will be the best £100 you spend 🤷‍♂️
:rolleyes: plod ,,,,if your reading this then av not got a £100 an naeknt will crowdfund me so go after all them at your lesiure while a wait on ma streams fae hungary comin through

My son has one and has been at me to get one. I worry if it’s legal.
Danny, I'd hazard a guess, and say you're not from Glesga
I could be wrong, but worrying about the dicey bunnets, isn't something that most of the west of Scotland care about
Bellshill is spot on with his assessment
If it happens, just tell them a big boy did it, and ran away
They don't feed you bread ad water, it's actually kale and plain rice
You sleep on a bed of nails and they wake you every few hours, to see if you're sleeping ok
Or that could be the hospital
Anyway, the Desperados ride tonight
HH

:rolleyes: plod ,,,,if your reading this then av not got a £100 an naeknt will crowdfund me so go after all them at your lesiure while a wait on ma streams fae hungary comin through
You still living in the Bahamas Kelly ?
We've moved to the dark side of the moon
And all these fucking Elon Musk rockets exploding, are playing havoc with the reception
Oh no, there's sumdy at the door
HH

Members online

Back