Sky or BT for the SPFL Coverage?

stilsound

Just wondered while we await the results of the sealed bid auction, as it appears there is only going to be one broadcaster for the SPFL games, who would you rather see broadcast them,

SKY - with Haley McQueen along with Boyd& Commons with and I use this tongue in cheek Insightful commentary via Andy Walker

or

BT - with Daryl Currie and mainstay Chris Sutton, and others, but please get rid of Craigan a guy whos voice could eliminate the use of water board torture.

I would opt for BT

Has to be BT for me. I like the fact that the Celtic men they have on there are proper Celtic men who talk sense, and I'm saying that as someone who doesn't always agree with Sutton, and not Celtic men who have taken the soup like commons...plus BT allow us to see fat Sally for what he is. An absolute Muppet

The SMSM are wetting themselves over the Sky bid of £100m - £33m each year for total control of the Scottish game .
Wow ! That would buy a half-decent , unknown foreign import for any team in the lower reaches of the EPL !

Why give money to any organisation that views our game as second -rate ?
Yes , it is not the EPL but ,take out the top 5 teams and it is nothing but an overinflated , over -hyped , over-rated and vastly over financed pub league .

We should still be investigating , as Roger Mitchell wanted years ago , a self financed Scottish TV company showing Scottish football .

That Craigan and Fat salary annoy me. When the BT mob were talking about racism and bigotry they said nothing. Because they don't want to tell the truth about the peepul. I still remember them giggling like schoolboys when the Embra Huns were booting Celtic up and down the long grass.
Trying to compare the coin thrown at the Sevco coke head with what Neil Lennon has had to endure for eighteen years is pure deflection of the issues
It would not surprise me if they had the same view of the world as many of the peepul.
In summary, Sky and Andy Walker (he hates Broonie) can fuck off!
BT with their bigot duo can fuck off too.
I will go with BT though, not because they are the best, because they are the least worst option. Shot or stabbed kinda choice.
Hail Hail
Rich

I like Ian Crocker the Sky commentator, seems quite unbiased, but whoever we get the best deal; from.

Oh, and the Huns hate him, so that will do for me,:D

That Craigan and Fat salary annoy me. When the BT mob were talking about racism and bigotry they said nothing. Because they don't want to tell the truth about the peepul. I still remember them giggling like schoolboys when the Embra Huns were booting Celtic up and down the long grass.
Trying to compare the coin thrown at the Sevco coke head with what Neil Lennon has had to endure for eighteen years is pure deflection of the issues
It would not surprise me if they had the same view of the world as many of the peepul.
In summary, Sky and Andy Walker (he hates Broonie) can fuck off!
BT with their bigot duo can fuck off too.
I will go with BT though, not because they are the best, because they are the least worst option. Shot or stabbed kinda choice.
Hail Hail
Rich
Fair comment. The reason I said bt, is, because there's no other offer on the table that I'm aware of.
Craigan and fat Sally are Huns, but what's worse than a Hun is former Celtic players turning on their own to lick the Huns arses a la sky.

I would hope that if Sky are willing to put money in to this venture that this time around they'll put the effort in to massively improve the quality of their coverage. More matches shown on TV (maybe even an actual channel for Scottish football that could show all the games as well as documentaries and interviews with past and present greats of our game), longer match build up for important games (mind they gave a Celtic/Sevco game 15 minutes pre-match), a better rotation of pundits instead of the usual gang of heidbangers and a proper highlights show.

BT all day long. I would be able to cancel Sky Sports which I only have because of the Sevco games. I couldn’t trust a link to watch these games.,

My 'solution' is to pay none of them - and watch online .
Do it frequently. Buffering usually occurs when you least want it though. The more viewers there are the more chances of buffering. I would pay for Celtic tv if they showed live games in England where i live.

Doesn't matter which one of them gets it they will always pander to One club. BY started of reasonably balanced but if late more and more pandering and SKY all you have to say is Jim White to see the way they lean

Do it frequently. Buffering usually occurs when you least want it though. The more viewers there are the more chances of buffering. I would pay for Celtic tv if they showed live games in England where i live.
There is a way? A close friend of mine could sort it out for you. I get access to Celtic tv with no glitching not to mention every channel you can think of.
HH?

Members online

No members online now.

Back