Sky sports.

Many years ago ,I had aol,for my inter web provider, had severe problems dropping out,more times than not ,kept phoning them ,e-mailed them ,kept the proof ,they said they could not sort supply prob ,that was down to bt,,as they owned the poles cables from exchange to house ,no matter how much I complained, they said eventually they would contact bt to investigate ,needless to say did not bother,after numerous calls ,with no response, I cancelled d/d,and changed over to bt,short time later got letter to say I owed them the remaining contract ,am a member of which legal,and advice I got was good ,how to go about the whole thing,
Emailed them to say no chance ,as you did not provide the service I was paying for,however they engaged debt agency ,!
Phoned the agency and after a bit of chat ,they said they were pursuing this debt ,I then informed them I am in despite with aol, and until resolved they had no right to get involved,as aol had broken their contract to provide a service,as I said keept all the correspondence from aol,over the whole matter,sent it to them ,about a week or so later,received a letter that they were not pursuing the matter,so ,I stuck to my guns ,proved their service was crap,,not saying this type of action would work in all cases ,but if you believe you have a case stick with it ,and do a bit of shouting ,hh

Many years ago ,I had aol,for my inter web provider, had severe problems dropping out,more times than not ,kept phoning them ,e-mailed them ,kept the proof ,they said they could not sort supply prob ,that was down to bt,,as they owned the poles cables from exchange to house ,no matter how much I complained, they said eventually they would contact bt to investigate ,needless to say did not bother,after numerous calls ,with no response, I cancelled d/d,and changed over to bt,short time later got letter to say I owed them the remaining contract ,am a member of which legal,and advice I got was good ,how to go about the whole thing,
Emailed them to say no chance ,as you did not provide the service I was paying for,however they engaged debt agency ,!
Phoned the agency and after a bit of chat ,they said they were pursuing this debt ,I then informed them I am in despite with aol, and until resolved they had no right to get involved,as aol had broken their contract to provide a service,as I said keept all the correspondence from aol,over the whole matter,sent it to them ,about a week or so later,received a letter that they were not pursuing the matter,so ,I stuck to my guns ,proved their service was crap,,not saying this type of action would work in all cases ,but if you believe you have a case stick with it ,and do a bit of shouting ,hh
tell them send me an invoice but you will not get me out the fucking house during a pandemic and curfew to let you enforce it, get the sport on or get to fuck.

Huns claiming they would not accept title if they were in our position and in the name of integrity. expect a statement from huns telling us about how they have rescinded the titles from their old club. Hahaha worst peole on the planet and fucking raging.

Liverpool and all leagues if it is none fine, if its all excluding one this will be disputed and fought, Tick Tock

Last edited:
tell them you borrowed yer Da's boax but telt the noise it wiz yours ,and now he's took it back n hoopy fkd the draw again ,you can't get a boax of your own

so you'll have to stick wi sky who can't show the fitba so could they reimburse you about Ā£160 as the price may go up to buy a boax before you dump sky

if you get stuck, get sky to contact me i can fill in the blanks for you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back