Sky strike again

We only get to play on a Saturday when it's against the huns by the looks of things.
Doesnt matter..... How's that working out for them so far...more beautiful Sundays for us I would say.
I must admit ,I hate sunday games .
Thing is sevco have been known to feel the pressure in the spfl .
Would they have felt more pressure if we were 5 pts clear when they were playing on the sunday .
Also if we win on Saturday they might have been looking at a couple of sunday games 8 pts behind .

I must admit ,I hate sunday games .
Thing is sevco have been known to feel the pressure in the spfl .
Would they have felt more pressure if we were 5 pts clear when they were playing on the sunday .
Also if we win on Saturday they might have been looking at a couple of sunday games 8 pts behind .
One game at a time ..Big Ange will work it out regardless of what the outside influences attempt to do.

H
We only get to play on a Saturday when it's against the huns by the looks of things.
Doesnt matter..... How's that working out for them so far...more beautiful Sundays for us I would say.
Can't stand 12 bells kick offs on Sundays again a side effect of a shite telly deal and as the game finished u need to change the fuckin channel to hear ur managers interview 🤬

No real surprise really as only designed to give the SPFL a better look about it imo.
Also shows how shit scared Sky really are about this Celtic team and hardly want to see us opening up the 8 point gap that will be on show after Saturday, when the scum only being 2 behind looks far better on a Saturday night.
The Scottish game on a Sunday can tend to go far more unnoticed still with SKY wanting to keep there Sunday EPL promotion more so intact.
Also designed to try and apply more pressure upon ourselves, but has failed miserably for Sky scum to date and can't see that changing either with Ange at the helm.
Being saying for a long time that it's only ourselves capable of promoting the Scottish game in a better light and if that means playing in front of a bigger TV audience then I haven't got any problems with that as such personally.

Aww naw changing the channel!! Forget famine and natural disasters that changing the channel malarkey is a proper cunt! 😾
Well I'm not starving and for now I'm not currently in the middle a natural disaster so just a having a proper grown up telly deal would be nice.... the WSL gets better coverage than our league and what do we get fuckin fitted in at 12 on Sunday but not for full coverage if u want any analysis uve got to channel hop but aye let's muddy all that way shit we ain't talking about africas been starving in places my full life soon to be 43 if u don't like that fact maybe u shud take that up with ur elected officials and ask where all the billions of dollars of donations have disappeared to instead of little old me fay Castlemilk don't hold it breath for an answer or you will become a stat yourself

Well I'm not starving and for now I'm not currently in the middle a natural disaster so just a having a proper grown up telly deal would be nice.... the WSL gets better coverage than our league and what do we get fuckin fitted in at 12 on Sunday but not for full coverage if u want any analysis uve got to channel hop but aye let's muddy all that way shit we ain't talking about africas been starving in places my full life soon to be 43 if u don't like that fact maybe u shud take that up with ur elected officials and ask where all the billions of dollars of donations have disappeared to instead of little old me fay Castlemilk don't hold it breath for an answer or you will become a stat yourself
Slightly more serious reply than anticipated...

No real surprise really as only designed to give the SPFL a better look about it imo.
Also shows how shit scared Sky really are about this Celtic team and hardly want to see us opening up the 8 point gap that will be on show after Saturday, when the scum only being 2 behind looks far better on a Saturday night.
The Scottish game on a Sunday can tend to go far more unnoticed still with SKY wanting to keep there Sunday EPL promotion more so intact.
Also designed to try and apply more pressure upon ourselves, but has failed miserably for Sky scum to date and can't see that changing either with Ange at the helm.
Being saying for a long time that it's only ourselves capable of promoting the Scottish game in a better light and if that means playing in front of a bigger TV audience then I haven't got any problems with that as such personally.
Cmon mate a better light?? the don't even give us a full 2 hour window on 1 channel and once again all except the huns are jumping into the extension of this deal whn it's not even up for renewal yet its a fuckin joke mate as I said they have pumped alot of money into the women's game down there when there which is fine on the face of it but for years we have have been told we canny get tap wack cash for a shite product so wit is the WSL????

Back