Slaves made Glasgow

I wore my Celtic Treble Treble scarf to a march today (half Corona/ half in fear of tear gas.) Makes me feel good knowing the Celtic family is showing support for the cause.
Don't know how things are in Orlando but I'd rather not risk my Celtic stuff, so I go out assuming the cops are going to beat the shit out of me or shoot me, so I dress accordingly because I'd rather not bleed on the hoops. But I've seen some interesting things over the last few weeks: Yesterday in Minneapolis someone had a Del Piero jersey (Juventus?) and a week or two ago some kid had a Dynamo Dresden jersey on. In Atlanta someone had an old Celtic jersey from the '90s or early aughts maybe -- had the Carling sponsorship.

Don't know how things are in Orlando but I'd rather not risk my Celtic stuff, so I go out assuming the cops are going to beat the shit out of me or shoot me, so I dress accordingly because I'd rather not bleed on the hoops. But I've seen some interesting things over the last few weeks: Yesterday in Minneapolis someone had a Del Piero jersey (Juventus?) and a week or two ago some kid had a Dynamo Dresden jersey on. In Atlanta someone had an old Celtic jersey from the '90s or early aughts maybe -- had the Carling sponsorship.
We had a peaceful march this time. The Orlando police are pretty brutal. They use sound cannons which cause hearing damage and love mace. Recently they took a knee for the cameras and then unleashed hell as soon as the news left.

Hmmm I'd be surprised if the Californian polis turned up at work with the intention to attack Celtic fans, possibly they're after you because you're a bit of a bellend Larry, in fact you're a lot of a bellend!😹

Members online

Latest posts

Back