SLIPPY and Being Skint!

Ray

Seemingly slippy has admitted they may/will have to downsize squad in January! On Celtic blog today ,will not go down well with Trainer and co? In effect they are skint ,this surely had to happen ,how the hell can they bring in all these players ,pay them, even if they don’t play ?cannot balance out ,I am no financial genius, but bloody hell,they are hoping this new guy will find them talent ,what for nowt ? Book balancing time is fast approaching,watch this space ,hh

Seemingly slippy has admitted they may/will have to downsize squad in January! On Celtic blog today ,will not go down well with Trainer and co? In effect they are skint ,this surely had to happen ,how the hell can they bring in all these players ,pay them, even if they don’t play ?cannot balance out ,I am no financial genius, but bloody hell,they are hoping this new guy will find them talent ,what for nowt ? Book balancing time is fast approaching,watch this space ,hh
Explains why theyre desperate for that 30million for Morelos....

TBH I think this is Jabba preparing the ludges for some bad financial reports. Also getting a new director of football and his ONLY job is to get players aff the wage bill, must be expecting a heavy fine in January.
£10 on administration anyone?

Fucking embassy coupons

Fredo's Ma doesn't smoke (cigarettes)....allegedly
coupon75.jpg

Slippy's sending aw ra baw boys roon govan factory's asking fur cheques tay help the pooosh furra 55(ahahahahahahahahaha)at'll be gless cheques then winnit..........HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back