Slippy G’s “disappointment”

Fenian Sid

Can scarcely believe my eyes regarding Slippy’s comments about Steve Clarke. This is the same guy who fired the first volley about how hard done by deadco were when he took over at the piggery. The arrogance knows no bounds and It is obvious that he knows HIS comments will go unchallenged by SFA and MSM. We live in hope that maybe, and it’s a big maybe, that other managers will follow Steve Clarke’s example of dignified questioning of the system. Ian Maxwell and his compliance cronies should hang their heads in shame as it is manifestly unfit for purpose and continues to drag our game through the dirt. Living in hope but dying of despair. Keep the faith ??

Total hypocrisy from the saviour.What’s really good about this is it stokes the fire a bit ahead of they’re cup tie.If Aberdeen could get a least a draw tomorrow night and we could do the business at home to Hibs the pressures really on them on Saturday.If they had to lose it’s season over.HH

What gets me is that Clarke never named any player it was the journalists that mentioned Defoe he could have been talking about Candelais for his salmon leap into the box. I see Craig Levein added his tuppenceworth saying they were installing a 20yrd penalty box at Tynecastle referencing the 2 outside the box

I remember reading he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box well before he came up to the filth, and john james site claimed he was so daft he had to have a private tutor guide him through the written work for his coaching badges, now he's coming across as a complete embarrassment, too stupid to realise that the fat controller is giving him a using to keep the zombies on side.

I remember reading he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box well before he came up to the filth, and john james site claimed he was so daft he had to have a private tutor guide him through the written work for his coaching badges, now he's coming across as a complete embarrassment, too stupid to realise that the fat controller is giving him a using to keep the zombies on side.

He's stupid enough to buy into all the shite though, B. Let's see what he has to say when he gets his marching orders for winning eff all and leaving nothing but debt in his wake.

Last edited:

Members online

Back