Slippy G is off his meds

26+6=1

Due to the opioid epidemic in America first responders are now being supplied with anti-opioid drug Narcan to save the lives of those who overdose.
There must be a narcan equivalent for deludemol and somebody has spiked Slippy G's tea.
He has come out and said he is sick of answering questions related to SMSM-manufactured interest in El Duffalo and he wants El Duffalo himself to answer all questions relating to transfers at future press conferences.
Jabba probably had to have his togs surgically removed after that one.
Story from VideoCelts.
https://videocelts.com/2019/07/blog...culation-and-wants-striker-to-face-the-media/

Due to the opioid epidemic in America first responders are now being supplied with anti-opioid drug Narcan to save the lives of those who overdose.
There must be a narcan equivalent for deludemol and somebody has spiked Slippy G's tea.
He has come out and said he is sick of answering questions related to SMSM-manufactured interest in El Duffalo and he wants El Duffalo himself to answer all questions relating to transfers at future press conferences.
Jabba probably had to have his togs surgically removed after that one.
Story from VideoCelts.
https://videocelts.com/2019/07/blog...culation-and-wants-striker-to-face-the-media/

You know quotes around statements would imply he made the comments and in perfect English

“It did not take me long to agree this extension because my career has progressed quicker and better than I could have expected when I joined this great club.

“I have come to realise just how special Rangers is and what it means to so many people around the world. Also, I feel a strong connection with the fans and they have made me feel special.
“They have been terrific for me and always back me which makes me want to score for them and then celebrate with them. I want to score many more goals for them, Rangers, and the manager, who has helped me so much, before this season ends.”

This just sounds like desperation from Slippy to get money in before the season starts and of a board who have told him they run the show and any of his shite he will be booted out the door.

think slippy's gettin ready tae crack,when they lose their first game,the orc's will revert to demented mode,55 has got them almost psychotic and it's being led by the jabba orientated meedja,the holders of the talkin utter pish, before the season starts cup, will go into meltdown,then "many millions" mike ashley,close brothers,hummel/elite turn up, it's cherryphuqin o time, mibbe somebody could recommend a good psychotherapist fur slippy!

Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg

You know quotes around statements would imply he made the comments and in perfect English

“It did not take me long to agree this extension because my career has progressed quicker and better than I could have expected when I joined this great club.

“I have come to realise just how special Rangers is and what it means to so many people around the world. Also, I feel a strong connection with the fans and they have made me feel special.
“They have been terrific for me and always back me which makes me want to score for them and then celebrate with them. I want to score many more goals for them, Rangers, and the manager, who has helped me so much, before this season ends.”

This just sounds like desperation from Slippy to get money in before the season starts and of a board who have told him they run the show and any of his shite he will be booted out the door.
Call me Mr Picky but I don't think El Duffalo said all that, not even in Spanish and then translated. He doesn't strike me as one who deals in big words; more silly bull than syllables......yes, yes shameless Blackadder plagiarism.

Thought the same thing, boab1916. In fact, even if they were translated from Spanish, I don't think Morelos has the vocabulary in his native tongue to pull off those quotes.

That said, I'm wondering if the Huns are just fed up with him and will take the first offer they get for him, whatever it might be, with Sevco being in dire financial straits and all that.

Sign slippys boyfriend Kent just to stick it up them , let Broony kick the shit out of him in the dressing room in a square go then loan him out to the sheep

I just posted over on one of the other threads
I work with a load of Leeds fans who say that Kent is going back to Rangers for the money.
Leeds allegedly can't compete with the wages Slippy is offering him.
It's in Liverpools hands where he goes
Given they seem to want to pay EPL wages to anyone who wants them it'll be a damming incitement of Slippy's coaching skills if they send him to Leeds

The Sevconians and all their shenanigans really are the gift that keeps on giving. They have been keeping us all entertained and laughing since they were shat into existence in 2012. Their cheerleaders in the media are even more ridiculous. The shite they spout is hilarious. What a bunch o bigoted deluded fools.

Back