Slippy G

I would rather our club is run properly rather than like that other lot . Football has changed so much financially where the English clubs are paying 15 to 20 million for average players . We are supposed to have paid 9 million for eddy a raw youngster with talent that's the position football is in . I know we should have got a right back in the summer but was there one we could afford that's better than lustig a Swedish international. I still believe we should trust in Brendan and either do our moaning or celebrations at the end of the season .

At which point we have lost,the ten is stopped and there truly is nothing we can do then about it.

January we shall see where we are in terms of much required additions because the band aid is about to snap pal

I still believe we have enough to win the league . I also believe that after the summer fiasco we will strengthen in January. Every season I hear fans of various clubs thinking they have a chance of causing an upset and my reply is wait till the festive season is over . That's when our strength in depth over the other scottish clubs kicks in .

I still believe we have enough to win the league . I also believe that after the summer fiasco we will strengthen in January. Every season I hear fans of various clubs thinking they have a chance of causing an upset and my reply is wait till the festive season is over . That's when our strength in depth over the other scottish clubs kicks in .

Here’s hoping this year will be triumphant too.
??

Back