Slippy off to villa ?

I think it is a big mistake on slippy,s part even thinking about taking the Villa job,I dont see this as a guy with a load of confidence,I see it as a guy with a load of arrogance,one trophy in 3 years from the second biggest supported club in Scotland does not make an English Premiership Manager..
Somebody said the Villa job could cost him the Liverpool job,I think it will cost him a Premiership job.

HH
If true,hes in for a rude awakening down there GS ...talk of wanting the Liverpool job sounds laughable right now ..Klopp to Gerrard ffs ,what a downgrade ..the guys just a name and will get found out like his mate Lampard.Plenty of scared huns the now 😂

Slippy and Beale spotted on the sight seeing bus in London..

HH

Leave him be Hoopy he is happy on that tour bus..

HH

Hes safe to go back to chapel with wee Lourdes and big Alex now 😂
U seen big Alex??Go to Chapel?they'd need to get the Fire Brigade to get me aff her....

He brought the backroom staff with him so it would make sense he would take them with him if they wanted to go, move Villa into a top half of the table finish would be the 1st objective but to get the Liverpool job he would need to win a trophy

When asked by the Manager of the Villa job committee
We’ve got some really good youngsters here at the academy and in the first team squad. What is it you can do for them and the club.
eeeeeeeh use your cheque book move them on at a loss

HH 🤪

If true,hes in for a rude awakening down there GS ...talk of wanting the Liverpool job sounds laughable right now ..Klopp to Gerrard ffs ,what a downgrade ..the guys just a name and will get found out like his mate Lampard.Plenty of scared huns the now 😂
The scared huns will turn straight away he’ll be nothing more than a mickey tarrier feenyan ex celtic loving nae use bastard who could only win 1 cup out of 9!
Well actually your only 1 in 9 years of existence😂😂

255005747_452726539542213_8851777994082314604_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back