Smoking gun

Expect a u turn,you could probably write thier statement "............( Sevco have decided to withdraw thier call for an investigation into the SPL in the hope that lessons have been learned by both sides we as a club feel that it is better to put it behind us and move forward in unity) or words to that effect anything to keep the mugs happy,...of course they could prove me wrong

Who's surprised fuck all came out today and what will the media say yip(SFA)MORE chance of finding out who was behind JFK assassination,Thursday I'll not hold my breath,wonder if big Mike's Legal team been to court to start proceedings???

Isn’t it interesting that no one in the SMSM has asked Big Mike for a comment.....there’s not even a “No Comment!” comment from Ashley 👍

From smoking gun to cap gun

Fear not!....the fluteblower will be along shortly.....of course he cannot be named.....nor will any smoke that has blown out of his arse be the subject of any scrutiny.....as a consequence of course of him being a fluteblower.....so expect the Huns to hide behind them having to protect this figment of their insidious imagination.....with any damning evidence they may produce

Back