SMSM already in meltdown

I was raging when we lost our standard ballsup goal. Didn’t blame Lenny though, he’s trying to improve the defence and it needs it. Three excellent goals and one of the best we’ve ever scored in Europe. Thought Morgan and Sincy were great too when they came on. With a better team our defensive slips at times would have been punished.

Hopefully a couple of additions to the squad and we sort that out.

Roof could have fallen in but Johnston halted that in its tracks with an absolute belter that steadied us.

Was hoping for a thread like this.Hope you guys.ll bear with me coz it'll be 2 posts. We know SMSM are biased but we still give them oxygen.My wee job give me a chance for a chat with a handful of Tims 2 or 3 times a week. Me "whit ur yez daen' wi' they red top rags". Them "och ma Mrs likes the TV mag" or "ma Maw likes the puzzles" or " ma grannys oot a toilet roll" etc. Me (ballistic!) "Fuxake yer keepin' the feckers alive" then the young crafties chip in "Haw big man,Ah dont buy them! Ah read them online" Me (Heid explodin')"Thats even worse the mair hits they get the mair feckin' sponsors they attract". Finale "Get a life big man it is what it is ya daft :poop:" :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Want yez to do me a favour before part Two gimme a wee response to this .Part Two Red Tops £5 a week versus improved Celtic TV as a news medium £1 per week :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I've no idea who this fool Matt Atherton of the express is but according to him we Celtic supporters are in a rage and calling for lennys head because we conceded first in Bosnia? You honestly couldn't make up more garbage if you tried but it's true we are all raging that we win 3-1 away in Europe in our first competitive game of the season
Celtic fans call for Neil Lennon to be sacked after conceding against minnows Sarajevo via @OnefootballEN. Read it here:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...-lennon-sacked-fans-sarajevo-champions-league

Imagine the headlines if we'd drew in those conditions ? And so it starts
I was so enraged, I almost did something drastic...like...jump off a dollhouse!!
I'm off...to crush a rose !!

I clicked into the EVENING TIMES Celtic section and here is the photo of that page. Slippy front and centre and the story Stoke have signed Smith.

I never click into the Sevconian page because I have no interest whatsoever what they tramps are up to. What useless prick they are signing that nobody wants for no money, made out to be a coup for the Slipster. Putting his photo on the page dedicated to us shows you how much the cunts are at it.

Do they honestly think we will lose heart? Do they honestly believe I will go into their teams page and get worried that he managed to sign a no mark?

Each and every player they are tapping the three bears to fund, wouldn’t get on our bench. Not a single useless cunt of them.

That’s the main story you deluded fucks. That’s what you should be writing about. Trying to stir shit about us when all your team is signing is second rate shit, is where it’s at.

If they don’t qualify for the EL group stages they crumble and transfers of anybody are gone. And it is my belief they are going out before that. One half decent team up against their bag of shite and it’s crash and burn. If they don’t know that they are even more fucked up in the head that even I thought.

Bellends.

Attachments

• 14B546E0-6620-4CA3-BB12-7D6BAC5F5233.png
    14B546E0-6620-4CA3-BB12-7D6BAC5F5233.png
    429.3 KB · Views: 7
And here’s today’s photo in the section on Celtic. A photo Kent who they are all praying comes back to Soft Loan Central.

Attachments

• 53CCE477-1ECA-4362-9665-BB8832406B25.png
    53CCE477-1ECA-4362-9665-BB8832406B25.png
    674.9 KB · Views: 4
I clicked into the EVENING TIMES Celtic section and here is the photo of that page. Slippy front and centre and the story Stoke have signed Smith.

I never click into the Sevconian page because I have no interest whatsoever what they tramps are up to. What useless prick they are signing that nobody wants for no money, made out to be a coup for the Slipster. Putting his photo on the page dedicated to us shows you how much the cunts are at it.

Do they honestly think we will lose heart? Do they honestly believe I will go into their teams page and get worried that he managed to sign a no mark?

Each and every player they are tapping the three bears to fund, wouldn’t get on our bench. Not a single useless cunt of them.

That’s the main story you deluded fucks. That’s what you should be writing about. Trying to stir shit about us when all your team is signing is second rate shit, is where it’s at.

If they don’t qualify for the EL group stages they crumble and transfers of anybody are gone. And it is my belief they are going out before that. One half decent team up against their bag of shite and it’s crash and burn. If they don’t know that they are even more fucked up in the head that even I thought.

Bellends.
Aye it's makes me laugh when you see these articles of a combined Celtic/rangers X1 when none of them should be in it at all and as you say wouldn't make our bench

Considering half their team aren't their players it's ridiculous and I'm glad lenny has called time (it looks like) on loanees we need our own players though I admit Roberts and Benkovic are 2 stand outs. Loanees only if we are in desperate need of them

I was raging when we lost our standard ballsup goal. Didn’t blame Lenny though, he’s trying to improve the defence and it needs it. Three excellent goals and one of the best we’ve ever scored in Europe. Thought Morgan and Sincy were great too when they came on. With a better team our defensive slips at times would have been punished.

Hopefully a couple of additions to the squad and we sort that out.

Roof could have fallen in but Johnston halted that in its tracks with an absolute belter that steadied us.
Standard ballsup goal!?Thats a bit lame fae you ?

Standard ballsup goal!?Thats a bit lame fae you ?

It reminded everyone why bringing in defenders of quality is key to our CL qualification and domestic dominance.

Not a bad thing. Losing is bad enough, gifting better teams goals is something if we sort, we don’t get pummelled and 3rd place in any group is achievable. Don’t get me wrong just qualifying will have me doing cartwheels.

It reminded everyone why bringing in defenders of quality is key to our CL qualification and domestic dominance.

Not a bad thing. Losing is bad enough, gifting better teams goals is something if we sort, we don’t get pummelled and 3rd place in any group is achievable. Don’t get me wrong just qualifying will have me doing cartwheels.
Laugh as I might you are right it was a standard balls up goal. When I saw the starting XI I thought calmac was going in at RB (think he could probably play in goals as well) so i was shocked it was a back 3. The game started and it looked at first as though BR was still in charge , pass our way to the 18yd box then back again and this went on until Sarajevo scored then suddenly we were awake

Members online

Latest posts

Back