SMSM IN CRISIS!!

Winter

Hibs arrive at Celtic park on Saturday at exactly the first quarter of the season stage. Coinciding with Celtic about to go top of the table .
We really couldn't have timed It better. I'm looking forward to the SMSMs take on just how is it possible for the crisis club to be top. I'm predicting 3-0 v hibs and Aberdeen to beat hearts. As the hearts implosion continues. The biased Scottish media have told us all about our terrible start (slow start). At the same time they've neglected to mention that we've the best defence in Scotland, 4 goals conceded. Of course the SMSM will attribute this success to the collective failure of the other clubs for failing to capitalise upon the crisis clubs nightmare start, all that is except for one club (slippy Gs), that club are doing great sitting in 6th place with an away record that is better only than St Mirrens, and they certainly won't credit Celtic with any merit. They'll be sitting panicking, squeaky bum time. We haven't lost our manager even though almost every club in the world are linked with him(lies) and come Saturday night celtic will be top of the table. I won't be holding my breath for any 'we were wrong ' articles. What will they write about? CRISIS CLUB CELTIC TOP OF THE TABLE!! The fact is that Celtic have awoken and once more we've options all over the park. So we should all prepare for the usual diversionary headlines and fictitious columns written by nameless hacks, anything that will divert from their failed attempts to destabilise the club. As I mentioned earlier this game comes at the perfect time for us, we can all await the nonsensical fake news that doubles for us as amusement. SMSM IN CRISIS!!

Last edited:
Aye totally mhate, they're the next best so far this season( I expect hearts to fall away) lennys done wonders for them and got them playing well. That said,confidence in the hoops is back probably at the highest it's been so far this season . I'm confident we'll continue to defend well with Benkovic (real revelation) and boyata playing his best stuff I've seen from him in the hoops especially at home. Now the midfield and front line is clicking it's going to be very difficult for anyone to take anything from us at parkhead. Im not getting ahead of myself like you say we still have to go & do it, I'm expressing the confidence I have in the side to deliver & when it comes to the crunch that's exactly what we've done. It's been a slow start & a bit frustrating. Now though I feel were a different proposition and if lenny sets up to come at us (as I think he will) that should suit us to a tee. Defence has been the problem for some time, until now I fancy us to continue where we left off ?✌

Hope you are right . Don't know where you are getting this over confidence in Benkovic already after he has only played part of a game where we overwhelmed the opposition scored 6 spent second half against 10 men and probably could have played me in the back line .

Hibs arrive at Celtic park on Saturday at exactly the first quarter of the season stage. Coinciding with Celtic about to go top of the table .
We really couldn't have timed It better. I'm looking forward to the SMSMs take on just how is it possible for the crisis club to be top. I'm predicting 3-0 v hibs and Aberdeen to beat hearts. As the hearts implosion continues. The biased Scottish media have told us all about our terrible start (slow start). At the same time they've neglected to mention that we've the best defence in Scotland, 4 goals conceded. Of course the SMSM will attribute this success to the collective failure of the other clubs for failing to capitalise upon the crisis clubs nightmare start, all that is except for one club (slippy Gs), that club are doing great sitting in 6th place with an away record that is better only than St Mirrens, and they certainly won't credit Celtic with any merit. They'll be sitting panicking, squeaky bum time. We haven't lost our manager even though almost every club in the world are linked with him(lies) and come Saturday night celtic will be top of the table. I won't be holding my breath for any 'we were wrong ' articles. What will they write about? CRISIS CLUB CELTIC TOP OF THE TABLE!! The fact is that Celtic have awoken and once more we've options all over the park. So we should all prepare for the usual diversionary headlines and fictitious columns written by nameless hacks, anything that will divert from their failed attempts to destabilise the club. As I mentioned earlier this game comes at the perfect time for us, we can all await the nonsensical fake news that doubles for us as amusement. SMSM IN CRISIS!!
Like your confidence in the team and heres hoping the team share the same, will be good to put to rest the mcGinn scenario, one key man for hibs has been Boyles threat down the flank, good player for them and 100% plays for NL. HH

Hope you are right . Don't know where you are getting this over confidence in Benkovic already after he has only played part of a game where we overwhelmed the opposition scored 6 spent second half against 10 men and probably could have played me in the back line .

Well I hope I'm right as well haha, though I'm not quite sure of what you mean by part of a game ? He's turned out 3 times now in the hoops most notable a commanding performance against Rosenborg granted the other 2 were quiet games both domestic st mirren and Johnstone. It not simply about Benkovic, though I do believe that he is the real deal we've also got Tierney boyata forrest in good form in fact since the loss to Salzburg it's given us the boot up the arse we needed, the side as a whole look better organised and showing greater urgency. Even that aside my personal confidence in the belief that we have what it takes to overcome hibs at home in such an important game (more so than previous encounters I'd say) isn't over confidence just confidence, we've conceded once at home in injury time against Livingston this season and only 4 In 8 spfl games

Sorry stand corrected I have been overseas working recently and missed a few games I thought St Johnstone was his first

Uch nae worries mhate he's still settling in but nicely and from what I've seen thus far he looks like the kind of CB we've not had since big Virgil and worth the 13mill Leicester shelled out for him. He's only here as he was bought to replace Harry McGuire signing for man Utd but that deal didn't go through so to get experience at a big club they loaned him to us as he'll not play I front of McGuire. I am one of those supporters doesn't matter who were playing I always believe that if we play as we can do we can get something away definitely win at home cup half full ?✌

If Celtic turn up - strange refereeing decisions aside - we should win . I can't share the confidence expressed above - not until we put together a decent run of games playing at or near our peak . Will gladly take a 1-0 , but being greedy would settle for 4-0 !

If and when we go top that story will be strangely ignored, expect a big booming tav or morelos no stopping us now as 10 man Hamilton are gunned down the only way is up and all that pish

Members online

Back