SMSM toilet humour

26+6=1

Some comedian called Matthew Lindsay, apparently, Chief Football Writer at The Herald asks the question:

"Are Celtic a busted flush? Do Rangers hold all the aces?"
Obviously Rangers left the game a long time ago but I'll indulge his continuity mythology in this case. He gushes deludemol-polluted sewage about Sevco's squad strengthening then he comes out with a lie so immense it deserves a its own parking space, next to Dave King's at Ibrox.

"This season will be the first in which" Neil Lennon "has had to overcome a" Sevco "team that hasn’t been encumbered by serious off-field problems."

That's right folks, the Sports Direct debacle and subsequent impending doom of Mordor are not 'serious off-field problems.'
This so called journalist should be up on fraud charges for such an act of deliberate deception.

He’s a hun cunt on the payroll, well i owe u roll ??
432448.jpg

Some comedian called Matthew Lindsay, apparently, Chief Football Writer at The Herald asks the question:

Obviously Rangers left the game a long time ago but I'll indulge his continuity mythology in this case. He gushes deludemol-polluted sewage about Sevco's squad strengthening then he comes out with a lie so immense it deserves a its own parking space, next to Dave King's at Ibrox.

"This season will be the first in which" Neil Lennon "has had to overcome a" Sevco "team that hasn’t been encumbered by serious off-field problems."

That's right folks, the Sports Direct debacle and subsequent impending doom of Mordor are not 'serious off-field problems.'
This so called journalist should be up on fraud charges for such an act of deliberate deception.
Jabba plant again. Pathetic isn't it?

WARNING,the huns are going to run over us with their magnificent LOAN deals ,mammy ,daddy ,help ma boab !!!!!!we must have got crap in ? A settled basis for the season coming ,oh ,dear ,a deluded fecker ,AGAIN hh

Must be hard as a journalist to know that your being forced by Jabba Goebbels to print on paper what we the readers wipe?
To be told what to do write and think.
Or he’s just a thick cunt who likes the flute.
And who dyslexicly sings wore sash father my.
No Dyslexic people were hurt in this post.

HH ?

It must be true it's in the papers,funny I think this was the same crap in the daily glum last season,followed by De funct when came up from the doldrums to show us how to play now we have some wannabe who has played 2/3 games for them telling anyone who will listen howthey will be the best team in the league this after playing a church team from Gib followed by scrape through win in the Euro League,which I think they will get beat in thier return leg,he said thier offield problems were no longer an issue ?????? Wait until the end up with no wages. Makes you wonder which world they live in because it aint real

The media love to pretend that Rangers are still competitive. They know that they are not but the gullibillies lap it up. Even when they know that administration is just one unpaid bill away they pander to their dwindling audience.

Once the deludemol patient gets over the space-time-continuum quantum leap that enables them to believe that Shrodinger's club is both dead and alive simultaneously in all possibilities they'll essentially believe any shite.

Jabba plant again. Pathetic isn't it?
When you think about this comment ,one wonders how desperate they really are to believe this shit ,suppose they think it is physiological,to try and undermine the support ,the club and bhoys ,won’t give two shits ,in fact ,what this will do to Lennie in particular is galvanise his strength to do them , to be honest ,if this junk wins the league ,we need our arses kick ,big style , WONT happen hh

Huns next move

Back