Snp

Of course, it's the same police who wasted £50m in a malicious attempt to jail RFC's liquidators
That's wit am choking to find out about who exactly tried to jail the liquidators?? Its obvious that some bitter huns went after them to blame them for the downfall of the huns...that mob seem to think it was the unseen fenian hand at work🥳...but why wid any of us care wit happened to that mob??

That's wit am choking to find out about who exactly tried to jail the liquidators?? Its obvious that some bitter huns went after them to blame them for the downfall of the huns...that mob seem to think it was the unseen fenian hand at work🥳...but why wid any of us care wit happened to that mob??
I just want them Fukin DEED M8 FUR FUKIN EVER🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. DESPISE THE FUKIN SCUM!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

COP 'CHANT'

Top cop who led Rangers fraud probe ‘sang sectarian Billy Boys chant as he quizzed Catholic Duff and Phelps boss’​

The same mob who were on duty yesterday and doing the bouncy , thats the ones that tried to stich up the administrators and get someone to take the hit for Murray's sell out, Why has no-one went after sir mintymoonbeams.

Heres one what about the ordinary punter shareholders who lost their debentures (no their wallies) and their seat on the club deck as the Titanic was sinking and bought in again, talk about been thick as mince. Lost everything and claim that they are following ther same club, really pretendin to be buying in to a mob who fucked you so you can say to your workmates who are maybe supporters of other clubs that its same club.
Aye I know they fucked me but whit can ye dae, I mean ah hud to buy a new book and give money to club1872 so Davie King can buy shares for us punters and keep them safe.

The more things change the more they stay the same. One Scotland many cultures but only one Kulture matters. SNP lost a huge number of catholic votes , the folly of pandering to a group who will never vote for you to the detriment of a demographic who you rely on. Second class citizens wether in the union or independent

The more things change the more they stay the same. One Scotland many cultures but only one Kulture matters. SNP lost a huge number of catholic votes , the folly of pandering to a group who will never vote for you to the detriment of a demographic who you rely on. Second class citizens wether in the union or independent
Absolutely buddy, SNP are truly shit scared of the Neanderthal cavemen who threaten violence against anyone who is not of their kind or agree with their point of view. Think they are just frightened of tackling the mob for fear of public disorder, last evening being an example. I for one will be abstaining with my vote on polling day. Feel very let down by Scottish Government

Can't say I agree with the anti SNP opinion on The Noise; but that's ok, I'll always support another persons right to disagree with me. But in the interest of accuracy and fact, The SNP membership has actually increased by over 5000, ( don't know the exact figure as it's still growing ) in the past ten days or so. The increase started in the immediate aftermath of the Salmond inquiry. Each to his/her own I guess.

Snp membership always increases when they're getting bad press it's called spin good luck to them they'll need it maybe the managed to swing 5000 knuckledragging loyalists onto there books

5000 new members you would have to wonder why there media dept are blanking calls and ignoring emails with such a huge uptake in new members ,,,,strange that

Last edited by a moderator:
Back