SO MUCH FUN

BILLCOWIE1958

I reckon watching SEVCO make such fuckin' FUDS of themselves trying to stop Celtic being declared Champions rather than NULL and VOID is some of the best entertainment I've witnessed in Scottish Fitbaw in years
That includes witnessing Celtic win the European Cup a TREBLE TREBLE our SEVILLE RUN and Scotland humping England 3-2 at Wembley back in 1967

You'd think that litigation would be the Last thing these fuckers would want since they ALWAYS lose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HHπŸ€

Even on a more personal level, we all know folk at work or socially who have hun tendencies.

Even the ones that display a modicum of intelligence in other areas are completely whacked-oot nutjobs regarding all things football.

Whether they spend too much time on hun-friendly forums, or listening to the vast array of tax-dodgers that are given a platform in the broadcast and print media - they have lost any and all sense of perspective when it comes to football.

The best thing is, it all seems to come down to two men as far as they're concerned: Peter Lawwell and Scott Brown???

Forget about their own fuckwittery and their own uncanny knack of pratfalling into the abyss (again), every single travail that sevco have had to traverse can all be traced directly back to either of these two antagonists.

I've got to admit, I'm quite impressed by their dedication to stupidity. If they were as half as dedicated to making sure that their club of choice were being run sensibly - then they might have had some kind of future to look forward to.

Even on a more personal level, we all know folk at work or socially who have hun tendencies.

Even the ones that display a modicum of intelligence in other areas are completely whacked-oot nutjobs regarding all things football.

Whether they spend too much time on hun-friendly forums, or listening to the vast array of tax-dodgers that are given a platform in the broadcast and print media - they have lost any and all sense of perspective when it comes to football.

The best thing is, it all seems to come down to two men as far as they're concerned: Peter Lawwell and Scott Brown???

Forget about their own fuckwittery and their own uncanny knack of pratfalling into the abyss (again), every single travail that sevco have had to traverse can all be traced directly back to either of these two antagonists.

I've got to admit, I'm quite impressed by their dedication to stupidity. If they were as half as dedicated to making sure that their club of choice were being run sensibly - then they might have had some kind of future to look forward to.
And never forget that this is the SAME Scott Brown that DJ THE HANDSOME WITTY MAN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ assured us was leaving Hibs for IBROKES in a Β£3 million deal (and if he was wrong he'd resign) Some 11 years down the line he had to be pushed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HHπŸ€

Last edited:

I have to pull ye up there bigman. I don't know any Huns personally. Thank fuck.

I have to pull ye up there bigman. I don't know any Huns personally. Thank fuck.
I happen to know quite a few, D, and in general terms - they're no a bad set o' lads. Fair's fair, things aren't quite as toxic in my neck o' the woods and the usual pish doesn't necessarily apply.

Until that is that you mention football, then it's all that foaming at the mooth and madness that is instantly recognise in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Ayrshire.

It's quite a powerful feeling to know that just by humming a few bars of a tune, then you can turn fairly rational adults into a horde of slavering, purple-heided imbeciles.

With great power comes great responsibility (aye, right you are then).

I reckon watching SEVCO make such fuckin' FUDS of themselves trying to stop Celtic being declared Champions rather than NULL and VOID is some of the best entertainment I've witnessed in Scottish Fitbaw in years
That includes witnessing Celtic win the European Cup a TREBLE TREBLE our SEVILLE RUN and Scotland humping England 3-2 at Wembley back in 1967

You'd think that litigation would be the Last thing these fuckers would want since they ALWAYS lose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HHπŸ€

Members online

Back