So The Rangers scrap their B team then decide....

.....that it's time to have a complete overall tonight and cut their scouting system including player recruitment.
Something tells me that there's trouble brewing in the corridors of Ibrox.
Aww man.....I can't say that I'm the biggest fan of our current board, but by-the-by - they seem to know how to run a business.

However, when I look across yonder way and all of the chaos that unfolds there on a pretty regular basis, I'll accept our own board's shortcomings and thank them for their prudence and also for the success we've been given in the last 20-odd years or so.

They are certainly not without fault and there have been instances when I believe they have not acted in the best interest of the fans (or the Club as a whole), but I would have them all day long before that set of grifters who operate within the Shite House.

I sincerely hope that trouble is brewing in the corridors of Ibrox......it couldn't happen to a worse set of purple pointy-heided bastarts

Revamping there scouting system to youtbe and whatsapp videos like all top elite european clubs do ,,,timmy

your so behind the times
Not at all Kelly. They are going back to the old ways when they reckon they were a force. Conveniently forgetting about their demise in 2012. They are going to do it on horseback.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back