Social media and spelling/grammer

Its a well known fact that all priests, and especially Nuns, are sadists.
I can agree with that, I had a nun as a school teacher aged 8, she was the most vicious teacher I EVER had a school, the 1ft wooden ruler was her weapon of choice, with the back of my head and the knuckles on my hand her favourite targets, to this day can NEVER look at a nun without a shiver running down my spine 😡

I can agree with that, I had a nun as a school teacher aged 8, she was the most vicious teacher I EVER had a school, the 1ft wooden ruler was her weapon of choice, with the back of my head and the knuckles on my hand her favourite targets, to this day can NEVER look at a nun without a shiver running down my spine 😡
Come on bigman, do you really expect us to believe you had an eight year old school teacher who was also a nun???

Has anybody else noticed that their spelling and grammer has gone to shit since the days of texting and posting on line?

I am contantly making mistakes with, there, their, they're, amongst other things.

Now you might say it doesn't matter, people know what you mean, but it's doing my nut in

Of course it could just be explained by the fact that I normally post when I'm fucking steaming.
I'm terrified of reading my posts after a couple of sherrys, AJ.

I wonder who I've offended, but it's usually my crimes against the written language that bothers me most.

Spelling and grammar are optional after bevvy and it's not a pretty sight, mate.

My wee cat has a better grasp of the.written word than I do, so I just let her post when I'm pished

Ach, just watch wee Julie Andrews running aboot they Austrian mountains and tell me that you wouldn't be confessing to Father Carey that you had sinful thoughts, mate.

She could have changed your mind aboot nuns if only she could have even got through the convent in the first place. We had a smashing wee nun in Dundee, lovely looking wee thing and she was packing some heat under the outfit too

Feck.......might have to go to the pineapple today, they sinful thoughts are coming back

At my school it was a straight competition between the penguins and the Maris brothers to see who could give out the best beatings. The brothers would use their fists where the penguins preferred a weapon
To make matters worse when you got home you had to pretend you got your injuries playing football or something or you would get another seeing to for upsetting a holy person 😂

I'm terrified of reading my posts after a couple of sherrys, AJ.

I wonder who I've offended, but it's usually my crimes against the written language that bothers me most.

Spelling and grammar are optional after bevvy and it's not a pretty sight, mate.

My wee cat has a better grasp of the.written word than I do, so I just let her post when I'm pished
Ahso penny draps SP
Superior
Pussy 🐈

😉

Back