Someone is hurting.....eh, Keith??

Heā€™s not a journalist, heā€™s a hurting bitter hun with a keyboard. Console ourselves with this, The Daily Rancid will soon be like Rangers and no longer exist.
I wonder if they will come back with a new name, The Daily Sevcord claiming to be the same paper- a print room subsidiary or some pish. Claiming 1970s circulation figures as their own.

Heā€™s not a journalist, heā€™s a hurting bitter hun with a keyboard. Console ourselves with this, The Daily Rancid will soon be like Rangers and no longer exist.
I wonder if they will come back with a new name, The Daily Sevcord claiming to be the same paper- a print room subsidiary or some pish. Claiming 1970s circulation figures as their own.

He knows his days are numbered as the daily ranger circles the drain. He is setting himself up nicely for bookings in the after dinner circuit and guest slots on scum podcasts and radio stations. Possibly a direct replacement for keevins maybe.

Well he had convinced himself that Beale was their saviour & had been writing in the daily hun for the past 2 weeks just how amazing thus sevco team is.
It takes a special someone to make up and believe their own lies. Takes an even more special individual to get upset when the lies they made up and told themselves turns out to be LIES

The only mention I could find was this from Ewan Murray in The Guardian-

ā€œRangersā€™ afternoon had started inauspiciously in the stands, too, with a significant segment of their support belting out sectarian verse during a tribute to the recently deceased Hibernian owner Ron Gordon. Scottish footballā€™s executives, as ever, stood with metaphoric fingers in earsā€.

Back