Something not right down Killie way

Games off, Kris Boyd is not calling for Kilmarnock to forfeit the points, now saying the league at fault for not having plans in place.

Fat 2 faced pie eating bigot.
Not the SFA fault if players mingle in a bubble that includes young players who have other jobs. Funny nothing was said when the huns played Dundee utd without results in place and then proceeded to play Motherwell.

Pontentially games been forfeited might lead to the season been scrapped.
. IMHO what other plans are there? None as far, as I know we are in uncharted waters waiting on the mines to explode. I stay in Killie now and people who I have spoke too just want covid beaten so as they can get back on with their lives. As for Kris Boyd no one down here gives a jot about him.

The plan that leads to the SPFL trophy at the top of the marble staircase is the plan that rancid rabid runt Boyd has in mind.
You reminded me of the moronic arsehole, in his pre match,sevco flag waving bullshit against Hibs.

Boyne: Well, yes, eh, absolutely, the thing is, make no mistake, Rangers come here today and win, it sends out a message.

Walker was standing there and I was screaming, say this Andy you twat.

Wallflower: It will indeed Boyney, It will send out the message the Rangers are up for the fight. On the other hand, if they don't win, It will send out an equally powerful message. They bottled it.

He failed to see Boyney had potentially given him he rope to hang the cunt.

Back