Sorry guys couldnae help masel'

We kind a knew the 10 was never going to be allowed.
What none of us expected was the club to hand it gift wrapped.
Yes the decisions were always going to happen we have just gave a disraction due to Celtics current form.
PL & DD must also have known this and should have pulled out all the stops to fight the corruption which Scottish football is embedded in.
It depresses me to think of the lengths the authorities will go to to ensure ten does not happen Starrynight. If we did not know it before the Covid party incident at Arfields birthday party we certainly know it now. Scottish government, highest levels of Strathclyde police and the SFA colluding in the exoneration of one club while cracking down on the rest for the slightest infringement :mad::mad::mad:

It depresses me to think of the lengths the authorities will go to to ensure ten does not happen Starrynight. If we did not know it before the Covid party incident at Arfields birthday party we certainly know it now. Scottish government, highest levels of Strathclyde police and the SFA colluding in the exoneration of one club while cracking down on the rest for the slightest infringement :mad::mad::mad:
its the British way since glorious revolution

And the only thing blocking them going back to their culture is EU

Brexit will make things even more slanted imo

EU was formed to prevent world war 3

it might just be coming

financial meltdown

scamming gone wild

covid

lock down

who to blame?

not ra peepo

its almost like they are preparing for martial law

Only if we throw good money after bad

If we get a practical manager with decent skillset and a proper support we can still win the league

Lennon has not been good enough tactically but he hardly cheap

he hasn't picked a good balance of players imo

a decent rounded manager should be able to do much better even without a war chest

but thats the hard bit

fans have been convinced by msm and that board are cheats

And dont care how much money other clubs have they want celtic at the top

thats very difficult without the tv money
Smashin' post TET 🍀🍀🍀

We were always gonna be f*cked this season Lubo ( in our hearts I think we knew it ) but I'm choking with the frustration of that c*nt King being right with his "house of cards" prophesy , he knew we would turn on each other and the club. :mad::mad:
That's wits annoying aswell the fact they're all in to win this season and we are pure mince... they need to win league and qualify for europe or they're fucked they've basically admitted it... wid have been interesting in the summer watching them try n save they're new club

That's wits annoying aswell the fact they're all in to win this season and we are pure mince... they need to win league and qualify for europe or they're fucked they've basically admitted it... wid have been interesting in the summer watching them try n save they're new club
I suspect it will still be interesting

cause they may have bottomless pit in their trust fund

but is it ffp?

can a club with going concern and cloaked finance get past the eufa license

would resolution 12 be useless since that club dead

but res 12 might just prevent a repeat again

sorry you may have won league but ffp gives cl spot to Second since your doing what you did back when your old club was alive

title number 1

54 for dead club

is (54) 1

but ffp and cloaked finance with losses every season since inception means you are not getting a license to CL for obvious reasons

v Ross County Christie wiggles through at edge box - Last man pulls him down - No red no booking
v St Johnstone MacNamara on Laxalt 1st half - A red imo
-Eddie bursts into box - Tugged before he pulls the trigger - Penalty
2nd half - Bryson on Christie - A red all day long
Our Bhoys are not just playing the opposition
Not wrong there mate.but the refs have the old honest mistakes against us and only us and anybody that plays the hun.

I suspect it will still be interesting

cause they may have bottomless pit in their trust fund

but is it ffp?

can a club with going concern and cloaked finance get past the eufa license

would resolution 12 be useless since that club dead

but res 12 might just prevent a repeat again

sorry you may have won league but ffp gives cl spot to Second since your doing what you did back when your old club was alive

title number 1

54 for dead club

is (54) 1

but ffp and cloaked finance with losses every season since inception means you are not getting a license to CL for obvious reasons
How they getting a license to play in europe the now then???

v Ross County Christie wiggles through at edge box - Last man pulls him down - No red no booking
v St Johnstone MacNamara on Laxalt 1st half - A red imo
-Eddie bursts into box - Tugged before he pulls the trigger - Penalty
2nd half - Bryson on Christie - A red all day long
Our Bhoys are not just playing the opposition
We knew this would be the case before the season started though even I didnt see the Scottish government weighing in 🤬

We knew this would be the case before the season started though even I didnt see the Scottish government weighing in 🤬
10 in a row must be stopped at all costs,so government interference does'nt surprise me,what get's me,is this acceptance by our board,perceived or otherwise,now ah know how Wallace felt when Bruce and the Scottish nobility sold him out!, bit dramatic,but hey........ 🍺 🥳

10 in a row must be stopped at all costs,so government interference does'nt surprise me,what get's me,is this acceptance by our board,perceived or otherwise,now ah know how Wallace felt when Bruce and the Scottish nobility sold him out!, bit dramatic,but hey........ 🍺 🥳
And was reading the other day some idiot calling for more action against us for having the audacity to take a team photo!

Can you imagine the scum were going for 10 this season. There would be eight page pull outs in the papers every day. We would have the life stories of every player who had helped get them to the cusp of making history. It would be a celebration to the 10. Instead we've had to endure "no challenge"....."boring"......."need to be stopped". Luckily I don't remember the scums 9 in a row era. But I bet they didn't get the same shit we've had to endure.
I remember it and it wis just how you imagine, a pure wank fest for the red top rags like it had never been done before Jim white had a permanent stauner for 9 bastarding years the papers had more pullouts than a flashers convention just wait till they win the league this year it will give you a wee taste of it there’s nothing more unbearable than the huns when they’re winning

I remember it and it wis just how you imagine, a pure wank fest for the red top rags like it had never been done before Jim white had a permanent stauner for 9 bastarding years the papers had more pullouts than a flashers convention just wait till they win the league this year it will give you a wee taste of it there’s nothing more unbearable than the huns when they’re winning
To be fair to the Scottish media, newspapers, radio & telly - they went OTT celebrating our fantastic 9IAR achievement (without the financial cheating needed in the 90s by them) with lots of celebratory issues and programmes.

Oh no, wait a minute - that's right, did they shite! Instead they spent all their efforts trying to get the league voided and downplayed our achievements cos there were no zombies present for some years! The bastards!

Back