Sorry guys couldnae help masel'

Celtic Ghostie

v Ross County Christie wiggles through at edge box - Last man pulls him down - No red no booking
v St Johnstone MacNamara on Laxalt 1st half - A red imo
-Eddie bursts into box - Tugged before he pulls the trigger - Penalty
2nd half - Bryson on Christie - A red all day long
Our Bhoys are not just playing the opposition

v Ross County Christie wiggles through at edge box - Last man pulls him down - No red no booking

100% agree. I was screaming for a pen as eddy was pulled back in the box. And that 2 footed lunge at knee height 😱😱 Any other team on any other day then that's a straight red. The new wee DOB MIB definitely earned his goat humping that's for sure.

Its ashame, CG, that we are playing so poorly. Decisions like this are happening every game. Christie being chopped down while bursting through on goal against county, nothing. Same game duffy getting booked after 1 tackle on the half way line. Even at the beginning of the match yesterday, Brown wins a 50/50 ball and the ref blew for a foul. Just because we are playing shite doesn't mean these DOB shouldn't be called out at every opportunity.

We kind a knew the 10 was never going to be allowed.
What none of us expected was the club to hand it gift wrapped.
Yes the decisions were always going to happen we have just gave a disraction due to Celtics current form.
PL & DD must also have known this and should have pulled out all the stops to fight the corruption which Scottish football is embedded in.

Yes the decisions were always going to happen we have just gave a disraction due to Celtics current form.
PL & DD must also have known this and should have pulled out all the stops to fight the corruption which Scottish football is embedded in.

The refs in Scotland will be gutted that we are playing so poorly. No one will be buying them pints in their local clubs as reward for costing us points. I mean poor little Archibald Fraser Munro the 3rd could have been a hero down the lodge for allowing that drop kick to go with only a booking, I seen it in his eyes. As he whipped out that yellow there were visions of beatonesque levels of gratitude from the local members of the goat humping society there.

Any other footballing nation would have been ecstatic about creating such history.
It is all about one team only.

Absolutely correct Ghostie - and welcome back after the shortest retirement ever. ;)

Any other footballing nation would have been ecstatic about creating such history.
It is all about one team only.

Can you imagine the scum were going for 10 this season. There would be eight page pull outs in the papers every day. We would have the life stories of every player who had helped get them to the cusp of making history. It would be a celebration to the 10. Instead we've had to endure "no challenge"....."boring"......."need to be stopped". Luckily I don't remember the scums 9 in a row era. But I bet they didn't get the same shit we've had to endure.

Can you imagine the scum were going for 10 this season. There would be eight page pull outs in the papers every day. We would have the life stories of every player who had helped get them to the cusp of making history. It would be a celebration to the 10. Instead we've had to endure "no challenge"....."boring"......."need to be stopped". Luckily I don't remember the scums 9 in a row era. But I bet they didn't get the same shit we've had to endure.
Always been the way Lubo,no credit for phuq awe!

Pants on fire FC By Christopher Jack @Chris_Jack89 Senior Rangers Writer (no laughing at the back)

PAUL MURRAY insists the Rangers board won’t take undue financial risks in an attempt to stop Celtic going for a historic ten-in-a-row in the Premiership in the coming years.:LOL::LOL::LOL:how do these guys keep a straight face fucking lie after lie
Boab, they're 'well funded' as per Honest Dave last week
nothing to see, really :unsure:

100% agree. I was screaming for a pen as eddy was pulled back in the box. And that 2 footed lunge at knee height 😱😱 Any other team on any other day then that's a straight red. The new wee DOB MIB definitely earned his goat humping that's for sure.
We were always gonna be f*cked this season Lubo ( in our hearts I think we knew it ) but I'm choking with the frustration of that c*nt King being right with his "house of cards" prophesy , he knew we would turn on each other and the club. :mad::mad:

Its ashame, CG, that we are playing so poorly. Decisions like this are happening every game. Christie being chopped down while bursting through on goal against county, nothing. Same game duffy getting booked after 1 tackle on the half way line. Even at the beginning of the match yesterday, Brown wins a 50/50 ball and the ref blew for a foul. Just because we are playing shite doesn't mean these DOB shouldn't be called out at every opportunity.
I think we released the guys who could have coped with the pressure of the ten Lubo. I have to remind myself that well paid or not they're just boys and some of them look to be wilting under the pressure of the ten 😥😥😥

We were always gonna be f*cked this season Lubo ( in our hearts I think we knew it ) but I'm choking with the frustration of that c*nt King being right with his "house of cards" prophesy , he knew we would turn on each other and the club. :mad::mad:
Only if we throw good money after bad

If we get a practical manager with decent skillset and a proper support we can still win the league

Lennon has not been good enough tactically but he hardly cheap

he hasn't picked a good balance of players imo

a decent rounded manager should be able to do much better even without a war chest

but thats the hard bit

fans have been convinced by msm and that board are cheats

And dont care how much money other clubs have they want celtic at the top

thats very difficult without the tv money

Members online

Latest posts

Back