Sorry I was wrong

I never lost faith in CalMac
I think he will be as great a captain for our club as Broony, he reads a game, is a leader and runs every blade of grass, has a great engine as evidenced by all the games he's played over the years, for club and country, and he has scored some brilliant goals
LEGEND
Same here, Dill. There was really no other choice but CalMac to be captain. No one has the depth of experience with the club that McGregor has, and as we're seeing now his leadership skills are much different than, but on par with, Broony's.

But my opinion doesn't really matter. What really matters, of course, is what UltraMegaSuperFan Clay thinks, since he is the "One True Celtic Fan™" . . . .

Same here, Dill. There was really no other choice but CalMac to be captain. No one has the depth of experience with the club that McGregor has, and as we're seeing now his leadership skills are much different than, but on par with, Broony's.

But my opinion doesn't really matter. What really matters, of course, is what UltraMegaSuperFan Clay thinks, since he is the "One True Celtic Fan™" . . . .
You only see BeetleJuice on here, when we lose
Season ticket holder ma baws
But, let's not spoil a great night, or a great thread
You know me, I can find anyone...Pat in NZ, or STG, in the Principality of Inverclyde, who's naw a bad guy by the way
Right, back to laughing at the currants

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back