Spending too much money.

Thai Tommy

Apologies to derail this football blog to motor racing.
But, with Red Bull spending more money than other teams and their driver winning the title in a car better than others on the grid!!
There are shouts for Verstappen to be stripped of his 2021 title and it handed to Lewis Hamilton.
There are shouts that Verstappen won the title on the track and he should keep it.
Anyone see similarities to the liquidated rangers and a team they could not afford winning the title.
Me!! I think different circumstances and that Hamilton always had a superior car to the rest of the grid, to suddenly lose to a better car..... or driver on the track brings up the same moral conundrum as deid rangers.
Me, I am a motogp/SBK fan so great fun shooting down folk who are for and against.
Knowing Catholic Schools standards await the balancing of cheating is okay with morally he should be stripped.

F1 = shite
Paint drying is mair interesting, was better when there Wis big crashes, drivers got killed,
Whatever team wins the 1st race of the season, wins the league, absolutely nae point in th other 20 races 🤷‍♂️

Back