Spl predictor for Celtic Noise

Well folks thats week one finished. And Bridie Bhoy is out in front half a point clear of Wellybhoy. ??

First wooden spoon of the campaign goes to The Boss.

H.H
Woo hoo! I have just finished my own wee pitch invasion for being the bestest ever! ?

I won't get carried away though cos I'm usually hopeless at this type of thing. Hopefully more people will join us for a laugh. Good luck everyone!

Woo hoo! I have just finished my own wee pitch invasion for being the bestest ever! ?

I won't get carried away though cos I'm usually hopeless at this type of thing. Hopefully more people will join us for a laugh. Good luck everyone!
You'll get an email soon containing your
certificate (fkn sad )
It allows you to invade the pitch and crush the disabled without a booking too

certificate (fkn sad )

Got mines afore their game haha but i have class. Pitch invasions are for knuckledragging, hobbit hairy feet, hunchbacked, cyclopsed orcs my friend. Fk that shit. Give you the heavy ???

certificate (fkn sad )
Already downloaded it and will print off and will laminate it at work tomorrow! ? On orange coloured paper too just to make sure the polis and referees let me off with all sorts of shenanigans.

If that doesn't work then QC Kelly will be representing me when I go in front of the beaks!!!

Back