Sports direct bill has dropped through the hun letterbox

Bellshill bhoy

Rumours circulating tonight that the final bill for the sports direct court case has dropped through the hun letterbox…..an eye watering £11.5m.
It’s highly unlikely they can raise that kind of money, as they’ve just had to have a £4.3 million confetti share issue just to keep the lights oan.

This could be the start of the end of the Huns V2 monies could be payable in as little as 60 days, with bank accounts ring fenced, assets sized, voluntary administration all a possibility, developing story, get yir jelly and ice cream in……

Isn't there a rule that if you go into administration once its a deduction of 15 points....then if it happens to the SAME club again its 25 points. How will sevco get around that one. Will they claim to be a new club to avoid 25 point deduction?? Or has the 5 way agreement saw to it that they are safe??
They would take the 15 points, it hearts drop any further back in the league the Huns will still finish 2nd.
They have avoided the 2nd administration penalty cut off date, I think it was 5 or7 years after your 1st one

Isn't there a rule that if you go into administration once its a deduction of 15 points....then if it happens to the SAME club again its 25 points. How will sevco get around that one. Will they claim to be a new club to avoid 25 point deduction?? Or has the 5 way agreement saw to it that they are safe??
I think there is some kind of time limit between insolvency events it would be 15 I think

The SPFL voted for tougher sanctions in 2015, which I believe still apply:

Any club that enters administration will receive an immediate 15-point deduction, with a five-point deduction the following season.

And, if there's a second case within five years, the penalties would be 25 points straight away, with 15 deducted the following season.

And a reminder to any lurkers - failure to come out of administration and enter the liquidation process means yer club's deid!!!

from corsica poster on kds

I posted on this last night. It can only be true if they have negotiated an out-of-court settlement.

The figures were due to be clarified “by February/March 2022” with the court hearing, to decide on the amount of damages payable by sevco, scheduled for June 2022. Ashley cannot enforce or impose any payment terms in advance of that hearing unless the parties have agreed an out-of-court settlement on that basis.

Furthermore, it makes absolutely no sense for sevco to agree the sum mentioned here (>£11m) and payment in 60 days when most realistic estimates of damages were in ballpark of £10m and they can delay payment until after the court hearing (when their financial position would be better).

It only makes sense for sevco to cave and agree an out of court settlement for this amount if the damages they are looking at have now crystallised at well in excess of £11.5m. However, bear in mind, Ashley has already won and will have his costs covered too so it makes absolutely no sense for him to agree an out-of-court settlement for less than he has calculated.

The SPFL voted for tougher sanctions in 2015, which I believe still apply:

Any club that enters administration will receive an immediate 15-point deduction, with a five-point deduction the following season.

And, if there's a second case within five years, the penalties would be 25 points straight away, with 15 deducted the following season.

And a reminder to any lurkers - failure to come out of administration and enter the liquidation process means yer club's deid!!!
Can't we just bypass all the paperwork and shoot them? It would prevent further misery! 🤷‍♂️

Rumours circulating tonight that the final bill for the sports direct court case has dropped through the hun letterbox…..an eye watering £11.5m.
It’s highly unlikely they can raise that kind of money, as they’ve just had to have a £4.3 million confetti share issue just to keep the lights oan.

This could be the start of the end of the Huns V2 monies could be payable in as little as 60 days, with bank accounts ring fenced, assets sized, voluntary administration all a possibility, developing story, get yir jelly and ice cream in……

Canny wait till it all lands in they're fuckin in tray

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back