Sports direct bill has dropped through the hun letterbox

Does anybody really know how many shares they have actually issued it appears to be a recurring event every couple of months, time and again they pull this out of the bag . I know every thing has a value whatever price the original share was sold at has got to have lost most of its value if not all.most of thier assets have been hawked to death the value they put on some of thier players is pure fantasy to appease the mugs Gaulstone has said he’s going but will have to be cheap for any team down south will touch him as for the rest cant see any team queuing up to them we don’t have to go through thier team to see you would be lucky to get 5to ten million for the lot of them having said all that would you buy shares in them the broker who have just ditched them because there was no profit in thier shares for them nor would they recommend them for the same reason it’s a black hole in the market

i see trump calling putin a savvy genius :p:p:p

he wouldnt have tried that one if trump was president
Trump enabled and emboldened Putin at every turn and pulled out of the Iran nuclear treaty so Iran could build a bomb.
I would not even want to consider imagining what dirt has on Trump but it must be serious given the way the GOP is supporting the restoration of the Russian empire.
Fox News is in full-on pro Russia mode and the Brit sanctions were laughable.
The British establishment are pro Russia too. They engineered Brexit to preserve London's status as world money-laundering capital by avoiding EC regulation. The destruction of the EU, dissolution of community etc is part of the oligarchic agenda - divide and conquer; where have I heard that before.

Back