Sports Direct send love letter to our deluded friends

Just out of my local SD after giving MAs profits a boost, new trainers for grandweans, 2 pair's each one pair for school & a pair for their holidays, some t-shirts for mysel & trainers for the Mrs & I.

Lassie that served me was saying they've had a few customers coming in filling baskets & getting it put through the till, then saying they've changed their mind.

Just out of my local SD after giving MAs profits a boost, new trainers for grandweans, 2 pair's each one pair for school & a pair for their holidays, some t-shirts for mysel & trainers for the Mrs & I.

Lassie that served me was saying they've had a few customers coming in filling baskets & getting it put through the till, then saying they've changed their mind.
well done TT,and it seem's the scum are revoltin!!!!!!

Wooooo. They're hard core, and not at all petty. Why don't they ask their board why they're so fkn inept?

That’ll show Ashley. :)

I hope the deluded counts keep up their “resistance” and it totally pisses him off to really fuck them up.

I was in a charity shop yesterday and saw a huge SD mug. I was tempted to buy it and send it to my Sevco pal. I’m sorry now that it only made me laugh and I left it. May go back for it, if some Sevconian hasn’t smashed it. Missed a trick there. :)

Ach well at least they have stopped going into book stores and ripping up copies of Downfall. ???

That’ll show Ashley. :)

I hope the deluded counts keep up their “resistance” and it totally pisses him off to really fuck them up.

I was in a charity shop yesterday and saw a huge SD mug. I was tempted to buy it and send it to my Sevco pal. I’m sorry now that it only made me laugh and I left it. May go back for it, if some Sevconian hasn’t smashed it. Missed a trick there. :)
They mugs are great! I got 5 of them just for any of the deluded darken me door to fix the lavvy or sumfing ?

Just watched 30 minute of the filth game. Got to admit they're a step up this season.,,,,,,a step up fae Albion rovers :D(y):ROFLMAO: fk me, they're worse than shite .gold sons a fkn carthorse, their whole midfield is utter mince and the 30 million dollar man canny get a game .fk it I'm getting the jelly and ice cream in the noo HH

Sevco talk a good game but football is not won by talking. Their talk of being world beaters despite failing to win in Luxembourg is just bravado and bluster. They may not even exist on September 1st for us to thump them. That's the real issue. They have to pay wages in late August but when SDI submit their bill then there is not enough cash to pay the wages this month and the season has not even started yet. 30 days left to generate $35,000,000 or they go bust. They lost money on the trip to Luxembourg via travel and accomodation. They get no revenue from the away game on Sunday nor from the away leg in Denmark. They lose money on these matches. They are not raking in money selling replica tops. They cannot say they have not been warned.

Sevco talk a good game but football is not won by talking. Their talk of being world beaters despite failing to win in Luxembourg is just bravado and bluster. They may not even exist on September 1st for us to thump them. That's the real issue. They have to pay wages in late August but when SDI submit their bill then there is not enough cash to pay the wages this month and the season has not even started yet. 30 days left to generate $35,000,000 or they go bust. They lost money on the trip to Luxembourg via travel and accomodation. They get no revenue from the away game on Sunday nor from the away leg in Denmark. They lose money on these matches. They are not raking in money selling replica tops. They cannot say they have not been warned.
sevco are a criminal enterprise,freely admitted by their convicted chairman,protected by the SFA,their orange/masonic institutions and a compliant fourth estate, but hey.....

good one Fis, crash and burn.good job you're in NZ.

bojo is trying his best to unite union, he knows does not care, as long long as England are ok. get rid of the rest apart from Scotland.

Back