Spurs

HH Docco, I love what Ange brought to Celtic, but if the system breaks its breaks big Style. That's what happened tonight something he kept clear of in Scotland during matches multiple cards or star player Injuries in 1 game.

Also Ange doesn't have a plan B & tonight him & his team were found out. Must say I'm delighted 😁

HH☘️

Why play with such a high line especially with speed merchants like Sterling and Mudryk. That’s what did Ange in during CL games. Speedy forwards exploiting the high line, Werner, Mudryk and Vinicius
Although goal difference can matter, often it doesn't. So if you're losing 2-1 or 4-1 it doesn't make a difference, so why not go for it.

A still like the big man,but what rips ma knitting is they sycophant twats on sky going on as if they discovered ange!!and he never managed here?,, 😡but his lack of a plan b..will be his downfall,they will take last nights gung ho style with nine men because of the circumstances,but if that’s a Man City your talkin a nine or ten scoring which would be fatal🤷‍♂️

A still like the big man,but what rips ma knitting is they sycophant twats on sky going on as if they discovered ange!!and he never managed here?,, 😡but his lack of a plan b..will be his downfall,they will take last nights gung ho style with nine men because of the circumstances,but if that’s a Man City your talkin a nine or ten scoring which would be fatal🤷‍♂️

This is exactly why I laughed at them

Members online

Latest posts

Back