Squirrels

boab1916

Anyone thinking that today we have Police Investigating and Dubai as the main news stories. Anyone thinking Dave King has just just done a walking away and left the gullible with toilet roll and bills to square up. Dodgy Dave has left the taxman on the drip and bills to be sqaured whilst the SFA and SPFL are sitting doing fuck all about the FFP and inside trading of worthless bits of paper.
Sham of an outfit, Skint FC and a complaint media papering over the cracks with Celtic stories.

Anyone thinking that today we have Police Investigating and Dubai as the main news stories. Anyone thinking Dave King has just just done a walking away and left the gullible with toilet roll and bills to square up. Dodgy Dave has left the taxman on the drip and bills to be sqaured whilst the SFA and SPFL are sitting doing fuck all about the FFP and inside trading of worthless bits of paper.
Sham of an outfit, Skint FC and a complaint media papering over the cracks with Celtic stories.
And didn't we just aid and abet said squirrel?

Av just seen the suns story way pics fae Dubai I didnae know u cud force another countries laws onto another without an act of war talkin about players sitting together theres no distancing over theres but wee krankie's looking onto it?? Looking into wit exactly is she gonny tell the sheikh or whoever's runs Dubai that hes to implement her rules got to laugh at these arseholes trying like fuck to get our squad banned and 3 points giving for defeat that never happened they're nearly 20 points ahead and they're still shitting there selfs it's a nonsense

Av just seen the suns story way pics fae Dubai I didnae know u cud force another countries laws onto another without an act of war talkin about players sitting together theres no distancing over theres but wee krankie's looking onto it?? Looking into wit exactly is she gonny tell the sheikh or whoever's runs Dubai that hes to implement her rules got to laugh at these arseholes trying like fuck to get our squad banned and 3 points giving for defeat that never happened they're nearly 20 points ahead and they're still shitting there selfs it's a nonsense
Not one paper mentioned the confetti robbery that took place today. Gubbed 1872 Dodgy Daves pick pocketers

Untitled.jpg

Wonder if there was a big birthday bash for the zoom bears and the news is filled with what about them then

I still haven't seen any of the many so called photos of Dubai Celts breaking rules other than the homemade ff type

if you look away in the distance those people walking are celt players booo

pictures all out of focus and could be anybody but hey absolute proof of rules broken

remember when a sociopathic culture is feeling guilty it will always blame someone else with fake news first.

not saying they broke any rules but they only ever get the victim card out to promote utter dross without evidense to avoid something they feel guilty about. just saying

they know

they all do.

becomes didnae happen but hear some hearsay as proof about them

its their culture

blame them for what we do.

then now and forever, take what we can give nuffin back and hate everybody

Have you ever seen the black ones? Very unusual but nice all the same.
Are you taking the piss shammy or serious? theres black ones? I lift my kitchen blinds up every morning and they grey ones , the distance they can jump is unreal 30 feet from tree to tree further the more height and they climb down head first from the brick wall and that the height of the building a good 50ft at least I love watching them but I dont like them killing oor own red squirrels I've only ever seen a red squirrel twice in my life , once in Lynn park and once in largs at kelburn park. Living inner city isnt going to be a great place to see one though

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back