St Mirren request game to be postponed

As it stands the game is still going ahead. Could change within a couple of hours prior to kick off knowing the SFA
I have long been trying to defend Scottish football due to the fact celtic have to endure such a shitshow.
Yesterday and even now has got to the stage that I can't defend Scottish football any longer which in turn is undermining our whole name with still having to be involved in the most shitest league in world football.
When a league is all about saving such racist and bigot shower of scum and trying to gain any advantage whatsoever before the good of the supporters and the common sense of a country as a whole, then the shame and embarrassment of Scottish football has gone well beyond a joke now.
I personally would never back down from any hun scum bastards, yet we have to endure them having the say in the whole running of the game within Scotland still, so how can it be taken seriously?
I wish I knew the answer as i find it very hard with the love of our club against all the corrupt bastards who run the game to really find a happy balance when it remains such a shitshow for everyone involved within it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back