St Mirren v Celtic, Sunday 18th September 12 noon

Some people feel the need to lash out and I have to theyre haste blame the wrong people it's a 2 way street the players need to be on it aswell HH
I said that in an earlier post Cairnsy the fans have sung from the so called minute applause to the 47th Minute
The players on the other hand have been pash. All of them no pace no punch no nothing.
That’s where any blame should lie
Too many changes we’ve underestimated this Saints team they are one dimensional and we’ve matched them totally
That’s why we’re behind
Nothing to do with the fans

HH 🤔

I suspect the mikes are muted in that section of the ground.
Same on Sky and Celtic TV- I dunno maybe they use the same cameras/ mikes? I would quite like to be wrong -but heard plenty on Celtic TV earlier. In any case common the hoops - looks like good substitutions.

A poor first half. I thought Giakoumakis was a better bet to start against this defence. We need to up the tempo but I'm still optimistic we will win well. The reality is we won't blow away the opposition in every single match and sometimes we'll need to dig deeper to win some.
I don't think GG would have got any better service than Kyogo.

I know this might sound daft but I think the clash of strips is causing problems here

Agree docco. Players are probably having to take a half second to make sure they are passing to one of their team mates. Who ever thought it a good idea to wear this strip today needs their arses kicked.

Members online

No members online now.

Back