stadium extension

yes of course but i don't want those cretins stealing a march on us in any way shape or form they are sleekit enough to try anything to get one over us and our board are either too incompetent, or just dont give a toss about our concerns
Or they’re realistic that they huvny goat twa pennies ti rub together.
It’s moonbeam season the Medja are falling through the flair with there reader numbers.
And the only TiTs in there papers are Huns looking for billionaires.
Where’s ma inhaler ma sides ur bursting

HH😉

anyone who has read my posts will know my wish for the main stand to be renovated and its capacity increased. today it was announced that the huns plan to increase the capacity of the asbestos dome by 37 percent by raising the stands behind both goals, i know that this news will be laughed out of the park by most of our own support however, lets look at recent projects such as the upgrades to other facilities over there and consider this. how can a club with much less money than us contemplate such a venture when we cant even find the money to upgrade our own long overdue development of our facilities. The point i am making is that it would not surprise me if they came up with some scheme to make it happen whereas, our board drag their heals in almost every way possible from the investment in quality players, to the maintenance of the stadium infrastructure.
i was about to say moonbeams, but I've been beaten to it. If it costs Celtic £100m to upgrade the main stand, how much will it cost the huns to lower the pitch/build on top of their stands. Where is the money coming from? It's cobblers, for the huns to swallow.

They can't afford to put in a standing section for the Onion Bears so adding another 20k to their capacity is pie in the sky.
Irrespective of what their latest moonbeams are Celtic as a club should be looking to upgrade and expand the Main Stand. It is now 50+years old, and as someone who sits in section ES1, it shows. Sightlines to the pitch are excellent but the facilities, catering, toilets, space on the concourses etc. are sadly lacking. I know there was planning permission to rebuild it a few years ago and a capacity of 76k was mooted. It doesn't need to be that much, certainly in the short term, but it could be rebuilt to bring capacity up to circa 70k and at the rear have more corporate/conferencing facilities (make money when the stadium isn't being used).
By increasing the capacity we could then revisit ideas like the Celtic End proposal in the Jock Stein Stand (once the club and GB kiss and make up), by offering those who would be moved seats in a new Main Stand with better facilities, views etc.
Get a sponsor involved to cover some of the costs (read somewhere it would be £100m to bring Main Stand up to the same size as the North Stand). Emirates Main Stand?
A want heaters in!!!🤷‍♂️jist saying Like!!!

Fairy tale stuff to keep the thick cunts happy before the bubble bursts when we deal way them at home!!!them and there media pals no fine well it’s fantasy,to build up you need to expand out which they can’t do on any side of the dump,,would mean Glasgow losing connecting roads,??ain’t never gonny happen😂

yes of course but i don't want those cretins stealing a march on us in any way shape or form they are sleekit enough to try anything to get one over us and our board are either too incompetent, or just dont give a toss about our concerns

Hmmmm...

Just read an article by Eric Knott on Read Celtic. Whom I like. He quantifies the money wasted on failed project players, from the first BR era, to being appointed for the second time, as £51 million. This is excluding wages and bonuses. This would have put some dent in the cost of a new stand, or upgrading of existing facilities at Celtic Park. Leaving aside proper quality signings. Another pathetic failure from our so called 'custodians', that has been, and is still being, swept under the carpet.

Members online

Latest posts

Back