Standard liege players test positive

Winter

Given the conditions our club have been subjected to over covid19, news has broken that a standard player tested positive and he played against rangers , so too did 2 unused subs. If this is the case and it seems true to all intents ('I could put links up but just google for yourself) then surely the rangers v livi game has to be called off and the whole rangers team go into isolation? That would seem the appropriate action to me. Will it though? If it doesn't then the SFA/SPFL are playing loose and fast with the health of livi players . One rule for us and another for them? I will be astounded if this game goes ahead but sadly not surprised

The livi game goes ahead with balogan on the bench and that's reeks of a cover up no I'm not paranoid I'm looking at christie and what happened with him , I have noticed somewhere cant mind where thatvthe rangers are being investigated into their testing procedures, is that because they have none? Pathetic and livi players are at risk at ibrox today for no one knows not even the rangers how many have contracted it.

So the game went ahead and balogan doesnt have to isolate we as a club should be asking questions as to why when one of our players come into contact with a positive tested player they must isolate, the same goes for arsenal players in KT so what's the difference with the rangers? Why is there nothing about this , let's wait and see if livi players suddenly test positive

So the game went ahead and balogan doesnt have to isolate we as a club should be asking questions as to why when one of our players come into contact with a positive tested player they must isolate, the same goes for arsenal players in KT so what's the difference with the rangers? Why is there nothing about this , let's wait and see if livi players suddenly test positive
If they do, no doubt it won't be sevco's fault. Nothing ever is.

2 AC Milan players we played last week and 3 back room staff who were with them have tested positive. As football is played outdoors and players are never in very close contact with opponents for 15 minutes then the scientific evidence states that there is a low chance of transmission (but not zero chance), so our players should be OK.

Surely there is some mechanism where our board can see the test results of teams we play.Every team should have their results before a ball is kicked.Its not hard to do if each team is testing properly.It must be sorted because Sevco only know how to cheat and they most certainly are.A huge silence exists surrounding the scum Call them out.HH.☘️

2 AC Milan players we played last week and 3 back room staff who were with them have tested positive. As football is played outdoors and players are never in very close contact with opponents for 15 minutes then the scientific evidence states that there is a low chance of transmission (but not zero chance), so our players should be OK.
What about the sweat from player not forgetting they spit every 30 seconds? Surely the close contact for 15 mins goes out the window? Did Christie have ANY sort of contact with the player who tested +ve? Was he wrestling him to win a ball? Stinks🤔

What about the sweat from player not forgetting they spit every 30 seconds? Surely the close contact for 15 mins goes out the window? Did Christie have ANY sort of contact with the player who tested +ve? Was he wrestling him to win a ball? Stinks🤔
Apparently Christie was playing computer games with Armstrong in a wee room for several hours - I'm not sure if Christie is still disputing this version of events or not.

I agree about the drooling, slavering and spitting that players do, but I believe this is the advice being given out (don't shoot the messenger 🥲). I'd imagine flecks of spittle from someone +ve shouting into another player's sweaty face is probably the most likely way of passing this on.

I'd be astonished if any sevco player was ever found to be +ve by whatever internal testing they are doing (honest guv, they are adhering to the rules - for once), UNLESS it suited them and they were wanting to postpone a game or try to call he league early if they stay top.

It's all in the science, troops.

There's a significant threat to the great apes, but small monkeys (including munky huns) can develop a 28-day immunity from the pathogen.

Members online

Latest posts

Back