Statements????

Lubos left peg

Has there been any yet??
Have Celtic made any comments regarding the scums antics at the weekend?
Have the scum board condemned their fans and apologised to the Celtic staff??
Have the SPFL announced and investigation into what happened with missiles and glass being thrown onto the park??

Anything at all??

I know the media have been working tirelessly to avoid blaming the sevco fans.....

But surely someone has got to say something!!

Has there been any yet??
Have the SPFL announced and investigation into what happened with missiles and glass being thrown onto the park??

Anything at all??

I know the media have been working tirelessly to avoid blaming the sevco fans.....

Old firm old firm old firm is the cry from everyone of them!

MSM is full of cowards and sevco sycophants. We will wait an eternity before any of them display even a modicum of courage and tell the truth.
It's well past time we as a club took control of this conversation. We ourselves must ask questions. We can't point the finger at them if we do/say nothing .

The constant Hun reference to the so called Old Firm is their need to be seen to be relevant to us.....and no doubt the ramping up of this outdated and unwelcome terminology by them and their media sycophants.....is also to help them in any potential upcoming court case re the Sydney Cup they renegade on.....due to them laughingly blaming the organisers for failing to identify with the Old Firm tag in their advertising...

Has there been any yet??

Anything at all??

Should say I'm amazed Lubo...but none of us are that nothing is forthcoming from these snivelling cowards that enable the despicable continuation of the raiders of the lost orcs.
When has it ever been any different.
My bet is they will move on and focus purely on the distraction of the Braga game.
Hope the Portuguese Polis are batons at the ready for the inevitable
In the meantime it's the perfect opportunity for the club to deny them any access to our Stadium on the grounds of Safety regardless of any SFA/SPFL rules or in this case lack of.

One things for sure.
The governers of our game have set the bar really high for what fans can and cannot do inside a football ground now.
If smuggling glass booze bottles in, throwing said booze bottles at players and fans, striking team staff and injuring with said booze bottles, smashing said booze bottles on the park are not grounds for action against a club….what exactly is?
By ignoring it , you condone it which will only encourage it.
I would love someone from the SFA to explain it to me.

It's obvious thiers no protection for anyone at ibrox. We also seen another fan of the ibrox club trying to get on to the field only to be stopped by another fan.im glad he did stop him because he might have had a weapon conciled about his person.we will never know if he did or didn't.thier needs to be an inquiry into what security thier is at ibrox or isn't at ibrox.i don't know how many times over the years iv seen stories on the news about people dying after being hit with one punch.so thank god the member of celtic staff is OK it could have been a lot worse than what it was I hope he makes a full recovery. If the sfa and spfl can't do everything they can to offer protection for fans and celtic staff at ibrox then surely our club should take it in their own hands to make sure our players staff and fans are.its only a matter of time before someone is very seriously injured or worse. I'll be waiting to hear what action is going to be taken if not by the sfa and spfl then our club.this is to serious to brush under any carpet.

If I were on the board I would deffo be advocating a statement saying due to the level of danger posed by Sevco fans at our last meeting, we will not be allowing away fans from that club back into our stadium until guarantees can be given.
How could any governing body or club who’s fans had behaved that way even take issue with that?
I would never have one of the mankies back in Celtic Park ever again.

MSM is full of cowards and sevco sycophants. We will wait an eternity before any of them display even a modicum of courage and tell the truth.
It's well past time we as a club took control of this conversation. We ourselves must ask questions. We can't point the finger at them if we do/say nothing .
It’s only Tuesday and it’s as if the Celtic physio gettin hit with a bottle never even happened on Sunday hardly a mention from the cowards in the so called media!

It’s only Tuesday and it’s as if the Celtic physio gettin hit with a bottle never even happened on Sunday hardly a mention from the cowards in the so called media!
I cannot even begin to imagine the column inches and total condemnation out fans would be getting if that happened at Celtic Park to a Sevco employee.
Absolute fact, not paranoia…..STONE COLD FACT.

I cannot even begin to imagine the column inches and total condemnation out fans would be getting if that happened at Celtic Park to a Sevco employee.
Absolute fact, not paranoia…..STONE COLD FACT.
100% true.

Celtic fans were accused of being racist to morelos and there were whole articles and sky sports shows dedicated so an event that never even fucking happened!!!

If I were on the board I would deffo be advocating a statement saying due to the level of danger posed by Sevco fans at our last meeting, we will not be allowing away fans from that club back into our stadium until guarantees can be given.
How could any governing body or club who’s fans had behaved that way even take issue with that?
I would never have one of the mankies back in Celtic Park ever again.
I'd let them in B4l.......... after a full cavity search. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Can I please please have the opportunity for WC to ask my question at the next fan media sitting....
Should our cowardly board, along with their business partners at ibrox, refuse to condemn the actions at ibrox. Should they refuse to even acknowledge the member of our backroom staff who had to recieve treatment after being hit by a bottle. And Should the SPFL refuse to release a statement condemning Sevco fan, and only SEVCO fans, none of this old firm fans shite!!
Can WC ask big Ange is he angry and utterly disgusted at all involved who have chose to ignore, and in doing so allow for future, more dangerous events happening again, possibly causing further and even more serious injury to our squad and backroom staff.
Joe Hart, recently said in an interview that he wasn't happy with how the celtic board conducted themselves when approaching him before Ange arrived. I wonder how he is feeling tonight while his employers hide while he thinks of the damage broken glass could have done to him.

Members online

Latest posts

Back