Steve Conroy

BILLCOWIE1958

I see retired get Steve Conroy has come out and admitted that he is a jungle Jim

He also said that he didn't know any of his fellow refs were Celtic fans

Well there was a guy called Kevin Toner who went to the Mungo with me He was a grade 1 ref Celtic man and I only ever witnessed him referee 1 Celtic match

I debated that point with Hugh Keevins on Radio Snyde one night years ago but he told me I was being paranoid

Nothing changes huh?

HH?

I see retired get Steve Conroy has come out and admitted that he is a jungle Jim

Well there was a guy called Kevin Toner who went to the Mungo with me He was a grade 1 ref Celtic man and I only ever witnessed him referee 1 Celtic match

I debated that point with Hugh Keevins on Radio Snyde one night years ago but he told me I was being paranoid

Nothing changes huh?

HH?

Go you Bill. Good on you pal. ??

Nothing changes huh?

HH?
Am sure the linesman from the dougie dougie game was a jungle??think they fed him to the lions in embra zoo??

If Conroy had anything about him/was more of a man he would have said this, and more, long ago.

He also said that there would be absolutely no chance that the team you support could influence the decisions you make in a game, - well he obviously doesn’t understand human nature, either that or he’s a bit thick.

For me you have to be a certain type of character to want to be a referee in the first place - it’s like wanting to be a prison guard.

That character Dallas looks like an absolute slimeball.

If Conroy had anything about him/was more of a man he would have said this, and more, long ago.

He also said that there would be absolutely no chance that the team you support could influence the decisions you make in a game, - well he obviously doesn’t understand human nature, either that or he’s a bit thick.

For me you have to be a certain type of character to want to be a referee in the first place - it’s like wanting to be a prison guard.

That character Dallas looks like an absolute slimeball.

Complete rubbish from this arse hole To try and claim that the cheating would have to be planned to a detailed level is just treating the public like fools .In reality the pro hun refs just go out there with the attitude to give penalties, red cards, offsides against teams playing the hun at the first opportunity.

https://thecelticblog.com/2019/02/b...y-the-bbc-cares-which-teams-our-refs-support/
As this article states. Funny how the BBC were keen to find Conroys allegiance, even if he is retired. Would they ask that of any of the current crop? Aye right.

It is completely immaterial what Conroy's allegiancies are now - he is out of the game .
As you say , Parky1888 , it is far more pertinent to ask of the present crop of referees ''Who do you support ? ''
But we know that the cowards in the SMSM will never ask that question , as we saw recently when Kenny Clark was being 'interviewed' by BBC Scotland and was allowed to get away with speaking absolute pish about the motives of MIB .
Nor was he asked about his openly declared bias when he was a ref, when he admitted to loud applause at an after dinner speech that he had cheated John Hartson out of a legitimate penalty . This was also at a time when he is on the SFA's Referees Committee to scrutinise the work of today's refs .
Shouldn't someone at the SFA be asking him some serious questions about his neutrality ? ( Rhetorical question - we all know the answer to that one ! )

It is completely immaterial what Conroy's allegiancies are now - he is out of the game .
As you say , Parky1888 , it is far more pertinent to ask of the present crop of referees ''Who do you support ? ''
But we know that the cowards in the SMSM will never ask that question , as we saw recently when Kenny Clark was being 'interviewed' by BBC Scotland and was allowed to get away with speaking absolute pish about the motives of MIB .
Nor was he asked about his openly declared bias when he was a ref, when he admitted to loud applause at an after dinner speech that he had cheated John Hartson out of a legitimate penalty . This was also at a time when he is on the SFA's Referees Committee to scrutinise the work of today's refs .
Shouldn't someone at the SFA be asking him some serious questions about his neutrality ? ( Rhetorical question - we all know the answer to that one ! )
Agree totally mate but!we don’t need these cretins to declare who they favour we already know(thistle,Clyde,Alloa,third Lanark,blah blah)always has been always will,,,what we need is to buy the better players better managers and out play these fuckers so mib can’t change the outcomes of matches??we need directors ,chairman to be on the same page as the fans,,,,,we done it in the invincible season??,,,,Mike conroys as much a Tim as mo Johnstone,,,,le merd.

Back