Steve G ( it wasn't me)

Digger

Steve G has blamed the ref for giving the De foe penalty,his defence that none of his players asked for a penalty no mention of the dive He also has a go at Steve Clarke for asking for a two day ban,Andy Walker put his tupence in saying no manager should be trying too get a player banned, in other words when the ref gets it wrong or turns a blind eye it's ok to hack a player stamp on him kick him or grab physically his private parts all because it (IT WASN,T ME)

Steve G has blamed the ref for giving the De foe penalty,his defence that none of his players asked for a penalty no mention of the dive He also has a go at Steve Clarke for asking for a two day ban,Andy Walker put his tupence in saying no manager should be trying too get a player banned, in other words when the ref gets it wrong or turns a blind eye it's ok to hack a player stamp on him kick him or grab physically his private parts all because it (IT WASN,T ME)
But Walker ha
S stated onsny occa
Ssions that he supports players diving to get their team an advantage

Embarrassing little orc that he is

HH?

Steve Clarke has them wound up for the Scottish Cup and has left a wee reminder all eyes will be on the ref.

Stevie Clark needs a bit of support from some others in the SPFL -he is doing the job that Neil lennon used to do and was vilified for ( and abused , and ridiculed , and attacked and suspended ...)

Why is there no mention from anyone at Celtic about the tackles on Christie and Eddy - never mind the claims for penalties , both these players were injured by overly aggressive tackles and could be injured for a day/week/month - where was the protection that should have been afforded them from the officials ?

Silence all round - and even from our own team !

Clarke wasn’t trying to get Defoe banned. He has absolutely no power to do that, so once again, Walker, it would have been a foul anywhere else, is talking utter bollocks.

What Clarke said was justified. His player got a two match ban for simulation. Defoe did the same. He might not have been as theatrical as the Killie player, as that Scouse cunt tried to make it about. It’s about diving, which Defoe did, and Candeias did. It’s not like Olympic diving where you get extra points for artistic interpretation. The cunt dived. End of.

Clarke was right to highlight the different interpretations taken when that shower have a man in the dock. And Walker can just fuck off. Sick of him trying to be an Uncle Hun.

If more managers, starting with ours called them out more maybe things would improve. This taking it on the chin pish is doing my head in.

They are cheating bastards. Let’s start saying that. We have the evidence to back it up.

Clarke wasn’t trying to get Defoe banned. He has absolutely no power to do that, so once again, Walker, it would have been a foul anywhere else, is talking utter bollocks.

What Clarke said was justified. His player got a two match ban for simulation. Defoe did the same. He might not have been as theatrical as the Killie player, as that Scouse cunt tried to make it about. It’s about diving, which Defoe did, and Candeias did. It’s not like Olympic diving where you get extra points for artistic interpretation. The cunt dived. End of.

Clarke was right to highlight the different interpretations taken when that shower have a man in the dock. And Walker can just fuck off. Sick of him trying to be an Uncle Hun.

If more managers, starting with ours called them out more maybe things would improve. This taking it on the chin pish is doing my head in.

They are cheating bastards. Let’s start saying that. We have the evidence to back it up.
Am same as yourself mate totally frustrated but you know as well as me if anycunt from Celtic be that players,coaches,office bearers say a squeak about decisions,this shower a hun loving media cunts will quickly spin this to crucify us!honest mistakes wil get ramped up,,we’re just gony have to suck it up while we’re winning,,,invincible season wasn’t a free ride either but we scudded fuck oot the lot...final game Kieron got his jaw smashed way an elbow in front of 4th official,ref(madden)and linesman and they gave Aberdeen a throw in????st mirren have said fuckall. And they got the deed done to them,,,',,”

Stevie Clark needs a bit of support from some others in the SPFL -he is doing the job that Neil lennon used to do and was vilified for ( and abused , and ridiculed , and attacked and suspended ...)

Why is there no mention from anyone at Celtic about the tackles on Christie and Eddy - never mind the claims for penalties , both these players were injured by overly aggressive tackles and could be injured for a day/week/month - where was the protection that should have been afforded them from the officials ?

Silence all round - and even from our own team !
https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/spor...s-but-we-wont-waste-energy-worrying-about-it/

Members online

Latest posts

Back