Steve Kerr, Man of the year

Powerful stuff, well put, emotional, heartbreaking…

God bless the 19 innocent children and teacher, take them under your wings and look after them

May Eternal Light Shine Upon Them, may they rest in peace 🙏
The value of life within this world we live in currently, has long been devalued with the power of money remaining more powerful still.
Yet world politicians have the power to change this outlook, but remain far to reluctant to want to still.
Will such tragedies continue?
Sadly I can say imo, that they will continue with the prospect of getting worse, until people's outlook upon life changes as there remains very little chance of the politicians outlook changing imo.

The NRA has a lot to answer for, most of the senators are in their back pockets, bribery and corruption is a way of life in American politics, the right to bear arms, might have been relevant in the 17th century, but is out dated, the cost of a life in the USA is 79 cents, that’s how much it is for a 9mm bullet

About 10 years ago I was in Orlando just before Xmas, was out shopping at the festival mall at the end of international drive, there’s a huge outdoors shop, I went to to have a wee look at the fishing equipment, shop seemed deserted, I’m thinking did the fire alarm go off and I didn’t hear it, turns the corner to the “gun” department, and the people are 4 deep at the counter buying weapons as Xmas presents, I shake ma head and wonder, what’s wrong with these people.

American is a great place….but it’s fecked up on SO many levels

Yet another heartbreaking event in the land of the free. The children and teachers gunned down in this latest tragedy weren't given their freedom all because no one will stand up to the NRA. The same NRA who lobby and finance the politicians.

It's not just the law that needs changed but the entire country's attitude towards this 'right to bear arms' amendment.

As for the cowards who only go after the vulnerable, I sincerely hope there is a Hell for them.

Most probably won't know who he is...He is a coach for one of the top sports organisations in the USA, The Golden State Warriors NBA team....take a minute and listen to his latest press conference

Seen that speech earlier today and was blown away with the passion and anguish he showed. Each and every one of they fifty senators should be named and shamed every day

Yet another heartbreaking event in the land of the free. The children and teachers gunned down in this latest tragedy weren't given their freedom all because no one will stand up to the NRA. The same NRA who lobby and finance the politicians.

It's not just the law that needs changed but the entire country's attitude towards this 'right to bear arms' amendment.

As for the cowards who only go after the vulnerable, I sincerely hope there is a Hell for them.
I hate it when these cowards manage to be killed when doing this, the police should do everything they can to avoid killing them. Then they could be confined in a dank six foot by four foot cell with no windows and a bright artificial light on 24 hours, fed only with tasteless liquid foods.
They should also stop naming them because these nobodies see it as a way to become famous 🤬🤬

Most probably won't know who he is...He is a coach for one of the top sports organisations in the USA, The Golden State Warriors NBA team....take a minute and listen to his latest press conference

Absolutely spot on,the guys nailed it
Truely sad society that is America
Unfortunately (NRA) will never see sense
They will come away with the norm, in the constitution we have the right to defend one’s self, Shocking Shocking Unfortunately the gun lobby in the USA is a very powerful movement Sad to say but true (FACT)

We are all Steve Kerr
I get angry when I see guys like Mitch McConnell and Ron De Santis of the Republican Party, ignoring these acts of savagery, especially when children are the innocent victims
Who the fuck needs an assault rifle ?
How the fuck does a kid get his hands on one ?
In some US States you can't drink in a bar until you're 21, yet guns are readily available at the age of 18
I live beside the US Border and we love going south on trips, but we've been in coffee shops and stores in some States, and seen people walking around with guns, rifles, etc...to go fucking shopping ?
It's going to take something personally to happen close to home, for those who continue to lobby on behalf of the National Rifle Association, in order for things to change
You send your kids to school to learn and be educated, not to learn how to cower under desks, and run to safety, in the event of a school shooting (this is part of some schools practice)
The GOP, has even more blood on their hands today, and they don't seem to give a fuck, 'thoughts and prayers' to the victims families' isn't cutting it
Hug your kids, and Grandkids a little tighter next time you see them

HH

Last edited:
These incidents made Obama cry on the presidential podium the gun lobby mocked him for being weak.
Flump said after the cinema shooting that he wished all the people in the cinema had guns the shooter would’ve been killed sooner. And he did the kids thing with his fingers pop pop pop.
The West Wing tv show factually said you take al the countries of Europe And the uk you have a similar population and there are more deaths a week in the states than they have in a year.
True story when Dunblane happened I worked in Mitsubishi in Haddington the first we heard of the shooting we said which American state was it in.
But there were people in the build lines who were shocked that they’d lost a young cousin.
It’s true guns don’t kill but mad bastards can get any type of weapon in the States
At Walmart and at other retailers.
There’s a program on about a guy selling guns and these folks wanted a gun so he said here try this one it’s the same as this shooting and that School atrocity not one of them left with any weapons.
I hate what guns do what all armament’s destroy.
But they will never give up there inalienable right to bear arms against school kids Granny’s and Grunda’s and anyone different to them.
It’s all part of the American dream.
And I know for balance that not all Americans are like this.
But in a country of over 350 million what a democracy you have when 50 men and Woman can hold your Country to the NRA’s
Version of a Smith and Wesson Utopia.
If there’s a god look after the Innocent children and the 2 Teachers who gave there life’s Yesterday.
In my thoughts and prayers 🙏for this and everyone that’s still to happen 😢

HH 🙏😢🙏

In Las Vegas, in 2014, a gun range instructor was shot and killed by a 9 year old girl, after her Dad took her to the range to learn how to shoot (9 years old)
She was given an UZI (yes, a fucking machine gun) and when she hit the trigger the recoil was too powerful for her, and she lost control, the UZI was set to automatic and the instructor was hit and killed
Who, in their right mind, thinks it's ok for a child to learn how to shoot guns, let alone be given an UZI to fire
The family of the instructor have sued the range and hopefully that father, has banned all guns from his home, although, I somehow doubt it
These gun massacres/mass shootings, are becoming almost a monthly, if not weekly occurrence, and unless someone in the NRA or the GOP, is directly affected, I can't see anything being done to stop it, anytime soon
Bless those families affected by this preventable tragedy

Last edited:
you buy a gun ,,,,you want to use it ,

when i lived over there i went to a gun show the amount of folk buying guns was scarey you just needed a drivers licence and the 24 hr waiver was always ignored ,at that time automatics and semi automatics were just on the market and everyone wanted one

mate i was with came home with a 45 rugger and a beratta , no need for them as he already had 2 other 45s plus a number of hunting rifles ,it's the availability of them thats shocking you could go into wall mart pick up your groceries and buy a pump action shot gun and a 45 automatic and when you see everyone else buying one you tend to think fk it am needing to arm myself against you nuts

like the pic above who the fk goes shopping with a kalashnicov ,,,,,attention seeking nuts ,,,but the law allows open carry ,,,,,so who's worse the nut with the gun or the politician who lobbys for the bills to be passed because there in the pockets of the NRA

Sale of Assault rifles are huge in the states and anyone buying one will use it ,you don't buy them to sit in the corner ,go to any gun club or firing range it's like the peoples militia armed to the teeth with the latest weaponry and all they boast about is opening up on imaginery threats

To date theirs been nearly 288 mass school shootings in america ,,,,,,,votes count kids don't ,,,,, the place is fkd

In a country where kinder eggs are illegal due to the dangers of having toys inside them, you can walk into a shop and buy an automatic assault rifle. Nothing will change, these poor kids will be forgot about like the thousands before them….until the political class are effected directly nothing will change. And I’d imagine it’s hard for shooters to get into private gated schools to commit these atrocities so their children are safe.

I lived in Dunblane in '96, 2 little kids on my street were murdered that day, my little cousin was in a classroom next door to the atrocity, I knew teachers that were there and I was aware, although didn't personally know, the cunt who did it. If there is such a place as hell I hope that cunt suffers there for eternity.
As for America, the second amendment came about at the end of the 18th century when the average gun was a flintlock or musket capable of firing one lead shot every 30 seconds or so, it wasn't created with AR15 assault rifles that can fire 800 rounds a minute in mind.
If the arseholes of the NRA continue to demand their right to bear arms under the second amendment ensure its within the spirit of the second amendment and allow the backward bastards a single shot musket to defend themselves with not a fucking assault rifle that belongs in a war zone in the hands of a trained soldier. Maybe then less innocent kids will be needlessly murdered.
My thoughts are with the families who have suffered unimaginable loss.......again.

The pro-life protesters and politicians have decided that the life of an unborn foetus is precious and want the Wade v Roe abortion law overturned so it seems that the lives of children are less important once they're actually born. They really want to catch on to themselves.

Of course overturning Wade v Roe is more about misogyny and the subjugation of women.

I've never yet heard a logical argument from the NRA. Someone in that country needs to grow a pair of balls.

The pro-life protesters and politicians have decided that the life of an unborn foetus is precious and want the Wade v Roe abortion law overturned so it seems that the lives of children are less important once they're actually born. They really want to catch on to themselves.

Of course overturning Wade v Roe is more about misogyny and the subjugation of women.

I've never yet heard a logical argument from the NRA. Someone in that country needs to grow a pair of balls.
Spot on Shammy. Women's right to free safe healthcare and it's even being discussed! The Road autocratic rule.

Dee said the very same Shammy, they don’t mind aborting life once it’s oot side the womb!
The Gun Lobby in the US don’t quote the full text of the right to bear arms…..being part of a militia. The British had banned gun ownership. The right to bear arms was so that Citizens would be able oust the King of Englands despotic governments (or any other) not so that demented citizens could slaughter school children .
The last gun club I was at had a sign - God, Guns and Good Government Made Our Country Great- Let’s Vote and Pray to Keep All Three
Guns and violence are part of American culture. Watch TV shows from the US and watch how many people get shot. From computer games all the way back to the first westerns shooting people for entertainment.
By the age of 16 an American child witnesses tens of thousands of people getting shot on TV. It’s a male issue too, never heard of a female mass shooter.
They are also the most heavily medicated society on earth. Constant adds on TV for prescription drugs. Ask your Doc for it tomorrow.
Guns, mind bending medication, desensitised to violence, lack of mental health services is a disaster waiting to happen again and again and again.

Members online

Back