Steven Gerrard - I need money

TET

Don't normally see Sevco stories in the English Times

Sounds bit like an ultimatum to me, after Dodgy Dave sent letters to the season ticket holders suggesting Sevco are gonna day it next season.

But Stevie wants the warchest opened, rather than the map with the big X marking the mystery field of gold.

Is slippy feeling conned by the glisters

Who needs a chairman with real cash when you can dig a big hole and get other peepo to pay for the pleasure of the occasional visit.

I love the total contradiction every day. 1 or 2 players away to 6 or 7 players

I would estimate that if you might need 11 first team players at Sevco that are automatically better than their current bunch, and even then I still think it would take massive luck or blatant cheating to end Celtic dominance.

Dare I even suggest that Mark Warburton squad in championship before he destabilised his team with big wages was much better team than Gerrards players?

Barry McKay was better than candy arse imo
Waghorn is lot better than Arfield imo
Danny Wilson is better than any Central defender they splashed cash on.
Lee Wallace is better left back than current options

In fact I would suggest that they get bigger squad but no better value in first team.
Warburton had pretty small squad and no replacements for injuries

Not really been impressed with Gerrard or Allen eye for adding value on pitch never mind the wealth destruction off it.

But still the pantomime must go on.

Cmon Celtic get this title party kicked off

The crypt might be able to produce stinking zombies on the most outrageous wages but they can't make them play football yet, possibly ever?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/scotland/i-need-money-at-rangers-says-steven-gerrard-3vkd0shwh

Sounds bit like an ultimatum to me, after Dodgy Dave sent letters to the season ticket holders suggesting Sevco are gonna day it next season.

But Stevie wants the warchest opened, rather than the map with the big X marking the mystery field of gold.

Who needs a chairman with real cash when you can dig a big hole and get other peepo to pay for the pleasure of the occasional visit.

I would estimate that if you might need 11 first team players at Sevco that are automatically better than their current bunch, and even then I still think it would take massive luck or blatant cheating to end Celtic dominance.

Dare I even suggest that Mark Warburton squad in championship before he destabilised his team with big wages was much better team than Gerrards players?

In fact I would suggest that they get bigger squad but no better value in first team.

Not really been impressed with Gerrard or Allen eye for adding value on pitch never mind the wealth destruction off it.

The crypt might be able to produce stinking zombies on the most outrageous wages but they can't make them play football yet, possibly ever?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/scotland/i-need-money-at-rangers-says-steven-gerrard-3vkd0shwh
hahaha TET,sevco,the gift that keeps on giving,kerching!!!!!

Same old, same old. Just throw the peepul's money into buying another team of bang average players, sprinkled with the odd pensioner ''marquee'' loan and everyone is supposed to think they're the dominant force ffs.

Seen it, heard it and yet to believe that they're coming.

Every manager needs money but slippy has already built 2 teams in the space of a season.

Whens he gonna get the dear john letter put this miserable failure out his misery ??

Mibbe when a real football team with a real warchest turn up for him. Buying seems to be his answer to everything and all he does is exchange one set of mediocre players for another set of mediocre players. Mr Let's go would be gone by now if Squinty could afford it.

Aye, seems every Rangers manger since their reincarnation has always needed more money. Unfortunately like the old Rangers, the tribute act are trying to buy their way to silverware.

Unfortunately, you need a combination of youth & quality experienced player's. That cost's money, I've no idea what they make in sponsorship or season tickets.

So I'll go with guesstimates, 45,000x£400(average ST prices) = £18,000,000+ (corporate, sponsorship, TV money, Prize monies) = £8,000,000

£26,000,000 take £22,000,000 off for wages, debt services, Staduim & training facilities up keep, game travel & accommodation, miscellaneous expenses.

Would leave £4 million for team rebuilding, anyother monies would be loans on projected match day income.

THE RANGER'S ARE COMING, GOING FOR 55 ???????????????????????????????

In all honesty even WITH their biggest warchest ever I can't see Gerrard making the HUNS the dominant force in Scotland

I believe he has 1 eye on a move back down south as soon as a vacant position becomes available for a 2nd year apprentice manager

Whereas Gerrard is one of the least experienced managers in the Scottish Top Flight throwing money at a problem doesn't always solve things
By the same token being an experienced manager doesn't"t make someboHH?
dy a good manager

Members online

Latest posts

Back